Honored Contributor

I would love to have her self-confidence.  The look is too costume-like for me.  

Honored Contributor

I'm just seeing this now at midnight. I don't think the jean jacket goes with this particular lace. The lace needs to be a little less flimsy for the casual style of the jean jacket. I'm not crazy about that lace top at all. If she were wearing a T-shirt and jean jacket with Isaac's TSV pants, it would spotlight them more. JMHO! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

Isn't she currently on vacation?

@esmerelda.  She has returned. She is on now.

Esteemed Contributor

Shawn is a very attractive woman.She used to have a much softer look.I liked that better.She looks to harsh these days.Her hair is to dark & her makeup is to heavy.

That being said I really like her .I think she's a hoot!!

Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Lynnlu wrote:

Don't voice your opinion about Shawn unless it's praise. If you give your honest opinion, it will be removed!! 

Because some people can't tell the difference between MEANess and constructive criticism!

That's what I don't understand. I have seen posts where a host gets ripped to shreds. The poster says " I was only giving my opinion".  Yeah, sure.

Esteemed Contributor

It's awful

Never watch her but need replacement colors of Issac's pants needless to say left the coral off.

Valued Contributor

Let's face it. Isaac's TSV is pretty dull & boring and Shawn knows it too. I give her kudos props for trying to glam it up by dressing with the long, flowy lace top over them. It totally gives interest to an otherwise nondescript pant. Shawn knows how to sell.

For those who snub Shawn's wardrobe choices, I presume you are of the older generation who don't like to take chances and don't like fun, trendy looks & stays in a rut. Shawn likes to take her look outside of the box and I love that! She's never boring. 

New Contributor

I am sorry.  This is not fashionable, it is just wrong.  A black lace tunic over coral casual pants and a denim jacket over all.

New Contributor

@iTalia wrote:

Me too!!! Shawn is Q's glam girl! Her attire is always fun & fashionable. Never boring! 

I am sorry.  This is not fashionable, it is just wrong.  A black lace tunic over coral casual pants and a denim jacket over all.

Honored Contributor

@KVW wrote:

How is this wrong @KVW? It's her own personal taste, while I wouldn't put this outfit together, to each their own. It's called individuality! 

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson