I just love Shawn' s look. Very trendy!

Valued Contributor

Me too!!! Shawn is Q's glam girl! Her attire is always fun & fashionable. Never boring! 

Frequent Contributor

Don't voice your opinion about Shawn unless it's praise. If you give your honest opinion, it will be removed!! 

Respected Contributor

Her clothing is sometimes somewhat avant garde, but never boring. Good for her for taking chances. 

Honored Contributor

@Lynnlu wrote:

Don't voice your opinion about Shawn unless it's praise. If you give your honest opinion, it will be removed!! 

Because some people can't tell the difference between MEANess and constructive criticism!

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Trusted Contributor

Ugh.

Respected Contributor
I am not a fan of her style. But I respect her right to be herself and WEAR her style. That is what we all should do. No?
Respected Contributor

You know when I was younger, I took chances and dressed so differently from my friends. My mom used to say 'oh Lord girl what have you got on now!' I am so glad I did that and actually, i continued to be somewhat avant-garde into my late 40's because I could carry it off because I felt comfortable.  So now that I am 61, I still throw some gypsy in there, but I have toned it down quite a bit.  My daughter is 35 and she always tells me, mom you can still rock it.  I think Shawn can rock her outfits and I think she will always probably be different. Different is always interesting to me...in all things and people because that's what makes us all unique Smiley Wink.  I enjoy her, but that's just me.

Esteemed Contributor

Isn't she currently on vacation?

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Lynnlu wrote:

Because some people can't tell the difference between MEANess and constructive criticism!

You beat me to the punch in what you said here.