Esteemed Contributor

Re: Oh What a Headache I Have

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

I just now made the connection, "Blue Karner" is a type of butterfly.  I get slower on the uptake every year.  I also try not to discuss personal health issues on this board.  To my knowledge, none of the posters here are trained as a licensed physician.  

@deepwaterdotter 

I have found over my many years on this BB, that posting medical issues on the Wellness Forum, works out better. For many, they are not looking for medical advice.

Most are looking for other members that may have experienced the procedure/surgery, or other situation they may be facing. They are not giving medical advice, they are telling the OP their experience(s), with the same procedure.

I make it clear that everything I post about medical issues, are not my advice. They are about my personal experiences from the same, or very similar procedures. 

What I am suggesting is that some posts are just letting those that follow them know, they are going to have XYZ performed. Not looking for advice on should they or shouldn't they, take the advice of certain physicians.

Here's my example. I will be going in Monday morning to have both an Endoscopy and a Colonoscopy done in 1 trip to cover both. Think it is called a Pendanoscopy, or something like that. I have had this 2 other times.

Anyways, this is just my suggestion on this topic of medical threads on this Community Chat Forum.

hckynut  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)