Esteemed Contributor

Re: Oh What a Headache I Have

Just wanted to check and see if @rms1954 had responded. Makes me wonder if that person might be in the hospital, or worse.

HEY, @rms1954 

Hoping you are ok. I would like to find out how you are doing.

hckynut  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Just read back a few posts.  I couldn't figure that one post out, but you ladies fixed that.  I sure hope she's ok!!!  I had no idea about those other posts, so I'm glad you ladies did & mentioned it here, to fill in those ????.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hckynutjohn wrote:

Just wanted to check and see if @rms1954 had responded. Makes me wonder if that person might be in the hospital, or worse.

HEY, @rms1954 

Hoping you are ok. I would like to find out how you are doing.

hckynut  🇺🇸

Thank you John.  I am doing OK.  I did go to the ER because I was vomiting and blurry vision, but i was able to get checked out and there were no serious injuries.  They did keep me for observation for a day.  I have some other physical issues that have been going on and I've given my time and attention to that.  I had to have two dental implants which set me back a few days.  Some other things going on which I will not mention as I no longer feel comfortable posting personal physical problems.  I was quite disturbed by some of the responses.  To those who showed serious concern, I thank you.  I feel bothered by people that copied and reposted my previous issues/posts.  Very disconcerting to me.  I have enough going on I have to handle alone.  So, I'll leave it at that.  I do appreciate all sincere concerns ... Thank you.  I'm apologize for not getting back sooner.  I hope you all understand.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 ,

I am glad you are doing better.  Bless your heart.  I pray that all of your health issues are soon resolved. Take good care. 

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 Glad to hear that you are feeling somewhat better.  Sending good wishes that  your other problems are quickly alleviated.  Thank you for getting back to us.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor

@rms1954   I am glad you are ok.  It sounds like you have a very full plate right now.

Take care of yourself and I wish you the best.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

rms1954, thank you for getting back to us.  I am relieved to know that you went to the ER for an examination and observation.  Thank heavens, you are doing well.   Many of us were very concerned for your well-being.

Do what you can to stay safe and well. 

Respected Contributor

@rms1954, Thankful to hear from you & that you are feeling better. That was quite a scare. I am sending you the very best wishes to hope your situation will improve.

Take good care of yourself. I am one of the many who care about you here. Please reach out whenever you need to. ❤️
Honored Contributor

Thinking of you @rms1954 and wishing you my best.💐💐🌺🌼

Honored Contributor

@rms1954,

I am so glad to see you are going to be ok though I know you will probably still not be all ok for awhile!

Thank you too for coming back to let everyone know especially with all you've been through!

You are a champion!👏❤️

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"