Honored Contributor

Fell backwards on the driveway this morning and smacked the entire back of my head.  What a whopper of a headache I have.  Dang neuropathy makes me so unstable on my feet and balance.  Some days I feel like a walk like a drunk person.

Valued Contributor

Re: Oh What a Headache I Have

Probably would be wise to be evaluated at the emergency room.

Honored Contributor

I know you probably do not want to @rms1954, but please go to urgent care or your dr. Any head injury like that can be evaluated. They can test by looking at your eyes and other tests whether you are bleeding inside. And you don't want that! Be well, ok?!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@rms1954   Sorry that  happened.

Definitely have yourself evaluated for possible concussion.

Have SOMEONE ELSE drive you to the doctor, Urgent Care or ER.

Good luck!

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

I agree with others.  Please have that checked out......NOW.  Nothing to fool around with.  Please, please, please!

Valued Contributor

Please please PLEASE get yourself checked out.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954   Sorry you fell and DEFINITELY have it checked out as others have said.  AND in the future use a cane.  I started using one when I hurt my foot.  I don't really need one now but I find it gives me a better sense of security when walking especially on the uneven streets of Chicago.

Good luck!

Super Contributor

Please have this checked medically.  

Honored Contributor

PLEASE! Have your head checked out. Your body may be trying to tell you something since you have a headache.

Urgent care can do Xrays. Maybe they can give you an answer.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 

Definitely get checked out, the fall you had could involve a brain bleed and I know from experience how dangerous that can be.

Hope it turns out okay, but you won't know unless you have it checked out. Your family and loved ones will be thankful you do.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.