Honored Contributor

Re: Oh What a Headache I Have

[ Edited ]

@rms1954 

Many posters like myself are alert to threads regarding someone's health issues, and we check in daily for updates.  

Your specific posts under the name Blue Karner about your weight loss, your frequent falls, and other health problems, drew A LOT of attention and people here were genuinely concerned about you!   Sadly you never updated on any of those issues, and your concerned followers felt they were left hanging.

After awhile some posters forget and move on, but some of us still hang onto the most concerning posts we've read here, and are able to tell when a poster is using a new name.  While this Board can give challenges with signing in, requiring posters to change their name, we also know posters change their name for other reasons as well.   Despite name changes, the type of posts easily identify a person, and we know right away who we're following.  

There's no meanness intended here on my part or anyone else's.   Just be aware that when you post your serious health issues here, you can't just leave alarming words behind and drop the subject; there needs to be an end to the story.   

You are sincerely wished the best, and I hope you will view our posts in a much different way.  

Honored Contributor

@RedTop wrote:

@rms1954 

You are sincerely wished the best, and I hope you will view our posts in a much different way.  

My name was changed for one purpose ... I was constantly being followed by a certain poster w/negativity and it would not stop.  That's my explanation of that.  Also I will not post health issues again.

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne @ Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Honored Contributor

@luvzchiz @Thank you.

Honored Contributor

@MershaThank you.

Honored Contributor

@golding76 @MOMMAVik Thank you, thank you all.

Honored Contributor

In case I forgot to send my thanks and love to all who showed they were thinking of me, I will express it again.  I honestly and truly appreciate each and every one of you and it means the world to me.  Love to all for your kindness.  

Honored Contributor

I just now made the connection, "Blue Karner" is a type of butterfly.  I get slower on the uptake every year.  I also try not to discuss personal health issues on this board.  To my knowledge, none of the posters here are trained as a licensed physician.  

Frequent Contributor

I am so sorry for your loss @MOMMAVik. I hope that with each passing day you are able to rejoice in fond memories of your brother. Please be kind to yourself. God bless!

Respected Contributor

Thank you @Laneysmom. Yes, you are right that little things remind me of him quite often, just out of the blue!