Contributor

I agree, if one makes a negative remark, immediately you get the Change the Channel "instructions".  This is a forum for all views and not only for the purpose of glorifying  everything. Keep on posting your views.

Respected Contributor

I voice my disapproval of her antics by never buying her merchandise.

There are plenty of other choices out there.

Respected Contributor

I don't watch people that irritate me.  No one is compelled to watch every hour or every show or every vendor. 

She's not going to stop, so why suffer...

Respected Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

I DO change the channel.......I'm not stupid.....please no more snarky replies to my post.....

OK. 

LOL. 

No snarky opinions other than your snarky opinion. Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@gardenmiss wrote:

I agree, if one makes a negative remark, immediately you get the Change the Channel "instructions".  This is a forum for all views and not only for the purpose of glorifying  everything. Keep on posting your views.

@gardenmiss  I agree to this extent because a person may be interested in the item being sold.

Yes, there are tons of other choices in the world but if something catches a person's eye then they will watch. 

However, I don't think it's nice to bash a host if one doesn't watch her/him at all (or a vendor) or purchase their items.   In that case, yes, change the channel. 

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

@tockerman wrote:

yes she acts like her clothes are so great maybe if you like that kind of pants? not for everyone?

I have ordered her pants twice and sent both back.  I did not like the length on one and the fabric on the other.  I will stick with Susan Graver when it comes to pants.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

"No More Wiggle..."

....and then I JIGGLED my way to the remote...Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

Please stop!!!

I'm jealous of the way she can do deep knee bends in heels and manage to get right up! She's inspirational.

I ordered a pair of her pants and the inseam was nice and long and the legs were cut small. I have trouble finding pants with my pipe cleaner legs, so it's nice to find something that fits.....

Honored Contributor

@makena wrote:

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

I really don't understand why people watch things that irritate them so much. You KNOW that is her thing. You KNOW they are going to say that.  Yet you watch it. I don't get it.

I get why they do it. 

Same for the ones who go on fb of those they cannot stand.  

Then they have to come here and make it so obvious they know every move that person is making.

Aggitation is stimulation?

Honored Contributor

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

I really don't understand why people watch things that irritate them so much. You KNOW that is her thing. You KNOW they are going to say that.  Yet you watch it. I don't get it.

@Ms tyrion2

Sometimes perhaps a product you don't like is stuck on when of these shows during an all day fashion day............even if you leave the room as I do and take care of a household chore in another room while that item is presented,  you can still hear that annoying voice and dance a thon that she does......  And I don't get seeing all these posts that say "don't watch it, turn the channel".....sorta obvious!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”