Respected Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

Not only that, but she constantly brags about her being all over the world, for what? To bring back clothes, made in China, that she probably paid a $1.00 for or less only to offer the QVC consumer the product at more than triple?  Her tops are so trashy looking in my opinion, and all her clothes could be purchased in Target or Walmet, same style, same caliber.  She probably writes off her trips to Europe as "buying trips" but goes on vacation.  No way does anyone including her have to jut off to Europe for the products she sells on QVC

Suggesting she is somehow cheating on her expense account without a factual basis for your accusation strikes me as a rather libelous statement. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: No More Wiggle.....

[ Edited ]

@Spurt wrote:

@gardenmiss wrote:

I agree, if one makes a negative remark, immediately you get the Change the Channel "instructions".  This is a forum for all views and not only for the purpose of glorifying  everything. Keep on posting your views.

@gardenmiss

I think the "change the channel gang" needs to find something else to do..........maybe we should start responding, walk away from the pc, tablet, or phone........LOL!

@Spurt  That made me LOL!!! Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Maybe the answer would be for QVC to have a "tell us what we could do better" topic.  That would get the complaints off the Fashion board and to a place where one could be heard.  The problem with the complaints is they don't stay complaints here. There are some that use it as an opportunity for character assassination and that is what I take issue with.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

Honored Contributor

@jubilant, there is a Suggestion Box forum, but I would bet it gets pretty wild, too.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I think she brings a decent product for the money and her behavior on air is her schtick. It gets people talking and hopefully buying. Evidently her stuff sells and the Q does not seem to think she is crossing the line to vulgar. 

Honored Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

Renee also used the word cultureship this morning, like she has a couture line?  Like there is a word cultureship??????????? Oh please, 

What the heck is CULTURESHIP????

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jubilant wrote:

Maybe the answer would be for QVC to have a "tell us what we could do better" topic.  That would get the complaints off the Fashion board and to a place where one could be heard.  The problem with the complaints is they don't stay complaints here. There are some that use it as an opportunity for character assassination and that is what I take issue with.

@jubilant

QVC already has it, it's called the SUGGESTION BOX topic already on the Forum and more times than not any ideas/suggestions get snarked there too, so people have for the most part stopped leaving any ideas there thanks to the self appointed board moderators.........I even put a suggestion that on that topic that people should be allowed to just list ideas, but no comments allowed by customers and let QVC sort through them and pick ones that are feasible to implement, unfortunately, even that met with snarky comments from the "change the channel gang".........you cant leave a comment or feedback unless they approve it I guess, or they want the Forums to be nothing but happy, positive posts like a QVC Fan Club nothing but gushing over QVC, hosts, vendors.....I think the Forums would become a ghost town if that's what it was limited to..............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

getting back to the OPs original topic..........I think this line looks like it just brought back the polyester pants with the seam down the middle like we had in the 70's.....not a fan and the wigglin and jigglin of the models, vendor, and hosts,  does nothing but make we walk away..........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

I really don't understand why people watch things that irritate them so much. You KNOW that is her thing. You KNOW they are going to say that.  Yet you watch it. I don't get it.

@Ms tyrion2

Sometimes perhaps a product you don't like is stuck on when of these shows during an all day fashion day............even if you leave the room as I do and take care of a household chore in another room while that item is presented,  you can still hear that annoying voice and dance a thon that she does......  And I don't get seeing all these posts that say "don't watch it, turn the channel".....sorta obvious!

Yes, I get your point, but aren't you trying to limit dissenting opinions too?

I don't understand jumping onto the boards with the frequency OP does just to complain. I suppose it is entertainment for her. I just don't agree that constant complaining is needed here.

@Ms tyrion2

And I don't understand you jumping on the boards just to instruct people to change the channel and isnt that a form of complaining too.....So others can't provide feeedback or comments about QVC, hosts, vendors, products, but its acceptable to complain about other customers and their posts, I get it........

The remedy is if you dont like what the OP writes what about not opening her thread/dont read her posts if they bother you somuch ...........let the consensus of fellow customers determine whether the topic is worthy of discussion instead that same ole line.---change the channel........and how is that an opinion on the topic???.........