Respected Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

I really don't understand why people watch things that irritate them so much. You KNOW that is her thing. You KNOW they are going to say that.  Yet you watch it. I don't get it.

@Ms tyrion2

Sometimes perhaps a product you don't like is stuck on when of these shows during an all day fashion day............even if you leave the room as I do and take care of a household chore in another room while that item is presented,  you can still hear that annoying voice and dance a thon that she does......  And I don't get seeing all these posts that say "don't watch it, turn the channel".....sorta obvious!

Yes, I get your point, but aren't you trying to limit dissenting opinions too?

I don't understand jumping onto the boards with the frequency OP does just to complain. I suppose it is entertainment for her. I just don't agree that constant complaining is needed here.

@Ms tyrion2

And I don't understand you jumping on the boards just to instruct people to change the channel and isnt that a form of complaining too.....So others can't provide feeedback or comments about QVC, hosts, vendors, products, but its acceptable to complain about other customers and their posts, I get it........

The remedy is if you dont like what the OP writes what about not opening her thread/dont read her posts if they bother you somuch ...........let the consensus of fellow customers determine whether the topic is worthy of discussion instead that same ole line.---change the channel........and how is that an opinion on the topic???.........

I understand you get very irritated when  dissenting opinions are presented. You need to understand that intimidation isn't going to work with everyone.

I'll read what Iike and comment when I choose to. You will have to just have to live with that.

Honored Contributor

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

I really don't understand why people watch things that irritate them so much. You KNOW that is her thing. You KNOW they are going to say that.  Yet you watch it. I don't get it.

@Ms tyrion2

Sometimes perhaps a product you don't like is stuck on when of these shows during an all day fashion day............even if you leave the room as I do and take care of a household chore in another room while that item is presented,  you can still hear that annoying voice and dance a thon that she does......  And I don't get seeing all these posts that say "don't watch it, turn the channel".....sorta obvious!

Yes, I get your point, but aren't you trying to limit dissenting opinions too?

I don't understand jumping onto the boards with the frequency OP does just to complain. I suppose it is entertainment for her. I just don't agree that constant complaining is needed here.

@Ms tyrion2

And I don't understand you jumping on the boards just to instruct people to change the channel and isnt that a form of complaining too.....So others can't provide feeedback or comments about QVC, hosts, vendors, products, but its acceptable to complain about other customers and their posts, I get it........

The remedy is if you dont like what the OP writes what about not opening her thread/dont read her posts if they bother you somuch ...........let the consensus of fellow customers determine whether the topic is worthy of discussion instead that same ole line.---change the channel........and how is that an opinion on the topic???.........

I understand you get very irritated when  dissenting opinions are presented. You need to understand that intimidation isn't going to work with everyone.

I'll read what Iike and comment when I choose to. You will have to just have to live with that.

@Ms tyrion2

And you'll just have to live with the fact that other customers have the right to like and comment on what they want too!!!!  I get irritated at self appointed moderators  .who dont add much to the conversation except to snark other posters instead of an actual opinion on the topic presented ......  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

We're done here Spurt.

It's a circular argument

You have your opinion. I have mine.

Respected Contributor

Boy, I'm the dissenter!  I like the no more wiggle no more jiggle dance.  I like most any kind of dancing and I don't see anything offensilve about it.  I have never purchased her clothes because I don't think I would like the percentage of spandex in them, but I do occasionally watch some of the show and the clothes look nice.  As for Renee she seems to be a likeable person.  I don't get all the complaints and I have said in other posts that the bashing of hosts and vendors should stop.  They are just doing their job and since their products sell, they are doing an adequate job.  Some we like and some we don't but that doesn't mean they should be bashed.  Many other people don't feel the same way as the basher - so who is right and who is wrong - nobody because everyone is entitled to their opinions and preferences.

Honored Contributor

Even though I'm no longer a 'sassy' type who would do it, I think it's kind of cute.   All of the dancing, wiggling and no jiggling.  Something to 'smile' about, so to speak.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I guess the rule of thumb for me is..... it's ok to say you don't like a particular garment or give ideas for fit, look, etc. It's ok to say your prefer no dancing...BUT...  and yes that is a big "but" (no pun intended)  there is a line that is crossed when we start adding adjectives (example: creepy dancing) (ugly clothes) or  suggest that "the hosts touching is inappropriate.

Have you ever been a person who was fitted with patterns?  This is what these people are used to....fitting patterns, fitting darts, pinning it up here, tightening there, shortening the rise or the crotch, and the list goes on.  This is what they are used to and it comes second nature to them.  To make these things look "dirty" is a perfect example of complaints going way too far and casting a bad light on a person you don't even know.  One can do a fair share of complaining without trying to make a person out to be strange and perverted.  When we get to that point it is really no longer a complaint and has turned into a bash.  Words are sooooooooooooo important and carry more weight than we give them credit for.

Esteemed Contributor

I order her clothing.... on line.... Renee is unwatchable. Woman Embarassed

Esteemed Contributor

The last few times I've tried to watch QVC, they were all acting like such fools I had to switch channels.

I can't stand the stupidity.