Honored Contributor

I don't understand but I suppose there are still women who think of QVC as entertainment.  They put on the tv and watch.  I did that 30 years ago too but time marches on and I went along with it.  Qvc is an electronic retailer, just as I do not go into every brick and mortar store, I do not watch every single Qvc designer or vendor.  I know what I like, I know my body type, I know my buget and I only watch the clothing and accessory vendors that work for me.  Like, I don't watch the Gili shows, I don't even watch Gili presentations because I'm not the skinny girl int he room.  But I don't knock the products or Gili Jill.  On the other hand I do not watch Linea because I'm not THAT old.  That line just looks too "old ladish" to me.  So, I skip but I don't bash the line or Lewis.  I can actually say the same thing about cosmetics and household items.....some vendors and products appeal to me but some don't.  For me, it's a waste of my time to watch things that I know I am not interested in.  But every now and then I do get surprised. I think something won't work for me but it does.  I had that experience with WWC and Lisa Rinna, I thought both designers did not have my body in mind but I took a chance with LR tsv pants and a WWC set (I ended up buying 3) and I was happy, very happy.  

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

I DO change the channel.......I'm not stupid.....please no more snarky replies to my post.....

@nana59

Just ignore the snarkers..........to me their same old response is just to get under peoples skin and start trouble...........We all know how to use a remote or find something else to do and don't need their little reminders and as customers we have the right to give our feedback too!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: No More Wiggle.....

[ Edited ]
Fact is stopped watching Q live months ago. Reasons why are not important. However, This is one individual who gives hands on new meaning. Inappropriate touching and language. Classless, Period.
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@nana59 wrote:

I DO change the channel.......I'm not stupid.....please no more snarky replies to my post.....

@nana59

Just ignore the snarkers..........to me their same old response is just to get under peoples skin and start trouble...........We all know how to use a remote or find something else to do and don't need their little reminders and as customers we have the right to give our feedback too!

thank you....

Honored Contributor

Re: No More Wiggle.....

[ Edited ]

@gardenmiss wrote:

I agree, if one makes a negative remark, immediately you get the Change the Channel "instructions".  This is a forum for all views and not only for the purpose of glorifying  everything. Keep on posting your views.

@gardenmiss

I think the "change the channel gang" needs to find something else to do..........maybe we should start responding, walk away from the pc, tablet, or phone........LOL!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

I really don't understand why people watch things that irritate them so much. You KNOW that is her thing. You KNOW they are going to say that.  Yet you watch it. I don't get it.

@Ms tyrion2

Sometimes perhaps a product you don't like is stuck on when of these shows during an all day fashion day............even if you leave the room as I do and take care of a household chore in another room while that item is presented,  you can still hear that annoying voice and dance a thon that she does......  And I don't get seeing all these posts that say "don't watch it, turn the channel".....sorta obvious!

Yes, I get your point, but aren't you trying to limit dissenting opinions too?

I don't understand jumping onto the boards with the frequency OP does just to complain. I suppose it is entertainment for her. I just don't agree that constant complaining is needed here.

Respected Contributor

I have learned to ignore them .. I too have felt certain posters were getting

snarky with me just for something to do or start trouble ....oh well ... what

can you do .....

Valued Contributor

Not only that, but she constantly brags about her being all over the world, for what? To bring back clothes, made in China, that she probably paid a $1.00 for or less only to offer the QVC consumer the product at more than triple?  Her tops are so trashy looking in my opinion, and all her clothes could be purchased in Target or Walmet, same style, same caliber.  She probably writes off her trips to Europe as "buying trips" but goes on vacation.  No way does anyone including her have to jut off to Europe for the products she sells on QVC

Valued Contributor

Renee also used the word cultureship this morning, like she has a couture line?  Like there is a word cultureship??????????? Oh please, 

Honored Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

Not only that, but she constantly brags about her being all over the world, for what? To bring back clothes, made in China, that she probably paid a $1.00 for or less only to offer the QVC consumer the product at more than triple?  Her tops are so trashy looking in my opinion, and all her clothes could be purchased in Target or Walmet, same style, same caliber.  She probably writes off her trips to Europe as "buying trips" but goes on vacation.  No way does anyone including her have to jut off to Europe for the products she sells on QVC

I worked in retail for several years.  The buyers of our store (part of a national chain) went all over the world attending shows, events, visiting factories, etc., and they weren't even the designers.  It is quite common for them to travel.

I hardly would call her designs trashy.  That would insinuate the thousands of women who buy them are wearing an unflattering look.  I am sure that is not what you meant to infer.  We all have our own tastes in fashion.  I would never presume to call someone elses choices 'trashy'.

How on earth would you know if she writes off her trips but goes on vacation?  That is kind of an unfair accusation with no factual basis.