Honored Contributor

Re: Katherine McPhee and David Foster

A photo of Katharine and her late father at her first marriage.

Image result for photo of katharine mcphee with her father on american idol

Respected Contributor

Typical Hollywood narcissist marries a much younger thing, and this is news?

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

At least now that she has her own husband, maybe she'll stop trying to hook up with other women's husbands. (look it up).

And him.....well, I'll leave it at that.

I thought her veil with the horizontal stripes was hideous, Zac Posen or not.

And her blue reception dress with the 'wings' on her hips, sure didn't flatter her, IMO.

Jaw-dropping: The gown boasted a fitted white bodice that flowed into an enormous ruffled skirt

Blushing bride: The actress pulled her brunette tresses into a sleek low bun with a middle part

She should hang on to that veil when she realizes with each passing year how huge that age span it between them.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

I realize reality shows are somewhat scripted, but I watched him on Housewives and he appears to be an insecure narcissist. 

Honored Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

Old enough to be her GRANDFATHER!

@colliegirls 

There’s a 34 year age difference.  He is definitely old enough to be her father, but grandfather?  No.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@Shorty2U wrote:

Yeah I get it, his track record isn't too good. But I wish them well. As far as the age they are far apart in age but I cant say anything because my husband  (hes my 2nd husband) is 8 years younger than me (we are together 20 years and married 12 and 1/2 years), and at first I had to hear jokes which hurt my feelings. So age is just a number to me, (as long as people are of  legal age of course), is my thinking! 

@Shorty2U 

People don't have to be the same age ......  lots of good marriages have age differences with the couples.  It's about good chemistry, among other things.

Esteemed Contributor

One of my boys is 24 yrs older than his girlfriend. They've been together 9 yrs and still going strong.