Esteemed Contributor

Katherine McPhee and David Foster

[ Edited ]

They got married on Friday in London. They had 150 guests. He is 69 and she is 35. This is her second marriage and his fifth.  Odds are very minimal that this marriage will last. David Foster has a very poor track record.

Her gown was designed by Zac Posen. It was a strapless gown. She wore a blue form fitting dress to the reception. She looked very pretty.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Katherine McPhee and David Foster

What a pre-nup they must have ... Forgive me, but he is like her Sugar Daddy since her career isn't exactly on fire.

Respected Contributor

I  feel sad that he isn’t married to Yolanda anymore.  I don’t know these people but Yolanda seemed like she loved him.😞

Esteemed Contributor

I will NEVER understand what all these women see in him. Unless it's his $$$$$.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl   Yes, you do understand what she sees in him.....$$$$$.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

I will NEVER understand what all these women see in him. Unless it's his $$$$$.

@shaggygirl. I think he’s quite good looking especially for his age. But bad track record.

Honored Contributor

He said he was going to make her a musical superstar right after they started dating yet that's never happened.

Honored Contributor

I hope they make it, but situations like this remind me of an old friend who used to say people who have been married 3 or more times should have a tattoo on their forehead to warn others. 😆

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

At least now that she has her own husband, maybe she'll stop trying to hook up with other women's husbands. (look it up).

And him.....well, I'll leave it at that.

I thought her veil with the horizontal stripes was hideous, Zac Posen or not.

And her blue reception dress with the 'wings' on her hips, sure didn't flatter her, IMO.

Jaw-dropping: The gown boasted a fitted white bodice that flowed into an enormous ruffled skirt

Blushing bride: The actress pulled her brunette tresses into a sleek low bun with a middle part

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had to look up both of them.  Now, I remember her when American Idol was mentioned.

I have no idea where they are going to live, but given the age difference, it seems like they are well suited for being regulars on one of the Real Housewives franchises!