Respected Contributor

Re: Katherine McPhee and David Foster

@shaggygirl wrote:

I will NEVER understand what all these women see in him. Unless it's his $$$$$.

Bingo!  We have another winner.

Honored Contributor

Marriages of convenience always strike me as creepy, shrugs.....

Respected Contributor

Look at her face only. She doesn't look really happy to me. Does she look happy to any of you?
Esteemed Contributor

Yeah I get it, his track record isn't too good. But I wish them well. As far as the age they are far apart in age but I cant say anything because my husband  (hes my 2nd husband) is 8 years younger than me (we are together 20 years and married 12 and 1/2 years), and at first I had to hear jokes which hurt my feelings. So age is just a number to me, (as long as people are of  legal age of course), is my thinking! 

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

I wish there was a better picture of her wedding dress.  I love the blue dress and her shoes and purse.  Some women marry older men for financial gain unless she had to sign a pre nup but she would still be compensated well.  I am sure they enjoy each other's company.  Years ago I knew a girl that only dated older men with money.  She never married.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@MaryLamb  I saw her on public television singing jazz.  She was very good.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

I will NEVER understand what all these women see in him. Unless it's his $$$$$.

@shaggygirl 

Do you personally know him?

Trusted Contributor

She has "daddy " issues. Both husbands are much older than she is.  It also appears if you can believe what you read that she has fidelity issues also.

Respected Contributor

He seems to change wives like others change their socks. I can't believe this will end any differently unless he passes before he divorces again.

Honored Contributor

@Shorty2U wrote:

Yeah I get it, his track record isn't too good. But I wish them well. As far as the age they are far apart in age but I cant say anything because my husband  (hes my 2nd husband) is 8 years younger than me (we are together 20 years and married 12 and 1/2 years), and at first I had to hear jokes which hurt my feelings. So age is just a number to me, (as long as people are of  legal age of course), is my thinking! 

@Shorty2U    your eight year age difference is not even comparable to a 34 year one. I believe the term "apples and oranges" applies here.

I wish them luck and will leave it at that.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.