Super Contributor

I ordered 2 cute masks from Zullily. No indication where they originated. Just received notice they were shipped. THEY ARE COMING FROM CHINA!! Guess the jokes on me. I'm sick to death of feeling like I've been taken for a ride from online shopping.

Respected Contributor

@Auntie CC  Don't despair.  I bought two masks from a US company and they also were made in China. I have no doubt that unless one specifically looks for products made in the USA, what they receive will be made elsewhere.  Its just the way it is.   The device you are using to post here may have been designed in the USA, but probably assembled elsewhere, like China.

Most US manufacturers/vendors make it a point to emphasize when their products are US made, because frankly it is so rare now.

Super Contributor

Re: IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!

[ Edited ]

@Auntie CC ,

I had something similar happen to me.  

Hopefully you will be satisfied with your purchase if you still want to use it.

Respected Contributor

@Allegheny @Auntie CC @Lucky Dog Isn't everythng made in China today?  Perhaps it is too late now to get production back into the U.S.  Even APPLE has opened its stores in China.  

Honored Contributor

@Auntie CC wrote:

I ordered 2 cute masks from Zullily. No indication where they originated. Just received notice they were shipped. THEY ARE COMING FROM CHINA!! Guess the jokes on me. I'm sick to death of feeling like I've been taken for a ride from online shopping.

@Auntie CC  If you want made in America look on Etsy...go to USA shops and you'll find handmade masks.

Respected Contributor

The N95 masks that health care workers use in the hospitals are made in China.  Did you see the story on the news where cargo planes brought in a million masks for the health care workers.  Good enough for them, good enough for me.

Respected Contributor

Re: IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!

[ Edited ]

@Auntie CC wrote:

@Auntie CC , do you mean they are being shipped from China to you?

New Contributor

I agree, it's discouraging trying to find products made in The USA. Look closely at the labels on makeup,  like Laura Geller or IT Cosmetics.   Both of these sold on QVC and the host never mentions many of their products are MADE IN CHINA.  I read the reviews about how wonderful IT products are, but I wonder if they don't know or don't care that the eyeshadow or blush came from China.  

Respected Contributor

I've gotten 2 masks made in the USA from the L.C. King Manufacturing Company in Bristol, TN.  You can find them on their website.

Honored Contributor

Ladies do your homework! Join some local Facebook groups and you will be able to buy tons of homemade masks made in your own town!

"Pure Michigan"