Honored Contributor

Re: Have you ever received someone else's order from QVC?

Yes.  Several times I would receive items addressed to a woman on the opposite side of my apartment building.  I just took the package over to her front porch rather than send it back to the Q.  I doubt she ever realized it!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@suzykee 

I've received my order with someone else's invoice.  Twice.  I don't know how that could even happen ......

Esteemed Contributor

This just happened to me yesterday. My neighbor received my package, and I his by mistake. He  was red faced while explaining that he opened it in error, thinking it was his. It was the Temptations Pumpkin Patch bread bowl I ordered last week. I am so glad he was honest. He was very sweet about it.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

I did years ago.  Received some electrical gadget that looked like a part of a set. Had no idea what it was!!  Had my name on invoice, but this unidentifiable item in box.  I called QVC and they told me to send it back. What was weird and it bugged me... no thank you was offered.   I told the CS...you know I could have kept this item and QVC would have never known!!  And she laughed....

Respected Contributor

A package arrived addressed to me but inside a LOGO top and invoice for a lady in NC. I called CS so they could notify the woman and not charge her a return fee. The good thing is that I had a chance to see in person the fabric used for many LOGO tops. The plastic bag holding the top was open so I was able to see the weight and look of her rayon span fabric. Saved me a purchase return fee as that fabric is not one I like.

Respected Contributor

yup, a couple of times

Respected Contributor

Happened to me once from Lands' End.

Honored Contributor

Several times.  I remember the first time I sent it on to the right person because her ticket was on the inside so I knew where to send it.  At my expense.  Called the Q and told them what I'd done and they said not to do that and they couldn't credit me.  I wasn't charged for her order but they couldn't understand that part.  I never recieved whatever it was that I had ordered and they told me it had been delivered.  HUMPH!!!  I went thru this several times with different orders. 

I never forwarded one after the first ine, but all of them were a pain to explain.  LOL  

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

No.

but I'd like a

TV or diamond bracelet

please

Honored Contributor

No have never gotten anothers order but did get 6 of one thing once--I ordered 1 only, but got a box with 6 in it. called CS and they said not to send it back. Was charged for just the one I ordered however---