Honored Contributor

Re: Have you ever received someone else's order from QVC?

@suzykee  Yes. I received someone else’s order and their pack slip...maybe they received mine? I never found out.  

Respected Contributor

Yes, I’ve had the same thing happen twice since shopping at the Q. 

Honored Contributor

I did a couple years ago, but it was the mailman who delivered it to the wrong address.  I didn't look at the label and just opened it.  It was a gili t-shirt.  I knew something was wrong and looked at the label.

Respected Contributor

Yes, this has happened to me! 

I received an order for another state.  I believe CS told me they have machines load the items into bags.

Perhaps the machine just had a hiccup and that is why the orders were done incorrectly.

I sent it back to QVC and waited eagerly until my correct item arrived!

Honored Contributor

Not from the Q, but I did get someone else's dozen bottles of wine one time.

My name on the box and on the invoice, but not my  my credit card number.on the invoice. Called the company and told them.  They said to reseal the box sfter taking a bottle of wine to try, and they'd have the box picked up.  Thst never happened and I had wine gifts for a very long time.  Really good-tasting red wine.

Respected Contributor

Yes I have.  Several years ago  I recieved a package that had my address and name but when I opened te package, it was for a woman in Kansas!  I had ordered a pair of jeans and this was a Denim & Co top.  I contacted QVC Customer Service and they told me what to do.  I eventually received the jeans and I returned the other package to QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

@suzykee  Yes, I got a huge sheep instead of a Christmas tree. It wouldn’t fit in my car so I had to get them to pick it up. I had to leave it in the driveway because it was too heavy for me to get up the steps. 

Then, they were sold out of the tree I wanted!

Esteemed Contributor

Yes a very different clothing item I would not or could not wear.But it only happened once in a million orders I have received. QVC has treated me well service wise.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

Yes I have.  My daughter has as well.  In fact my daughter was sent tomato plants from cottage farms 7 times meant for someone in another state.  She called qvc, and they investigated after her second delivery of tomatos.  Each time they said keep them, and then the following week she received another order.  That year we had tomatoes by the bushels.  I dont eat conventional food, but her friends were loaded up with tomatoes!!!  We often think of that poor lady who waited for her tomato plants.

Honored Contributor

Yes.  Once I received someone’s Dr. Denise TSV, but sent it back.  I was supposed to get a PTR order so I called CS & they sent me the correct order.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.