Respected Contributor

What are people watching...... Netflix, Showtime, HULU, etc.,

I just finished watching A Handmaids Tale, Divorce, Big LIttle Lies and am finishing with The Affair. ALL excellent!

I am curious about The FAmily and The Politicians? 

Respected Contributor

Re: What are people watching...... Netflix, Showtime, HULU, etc.,

I just wrapped Russian Doll yesterday. I am sad it's over!  So good.

Frequent Contributor

I have been really enjoying the Telemundo tv shows on Netflix, specifically La Reina Del Sur, Sin Senos Si Hay Paraiso, Duenos Del Paraiso and False Identidad. The theme centers around mexican drug lords, human trafficking and drug trafficking. I enjoy the spanish dialogue the american sub titles-something different from the ho hum tv shows.

Not sure why I'm loving these shows but I am certainly hooked. For someone who wants to step outside the box, give these a chance to add to your tv entertainment. 

Honored Contributor

been working and watching London Kills on Acorn, another English crime show

very good 

Honored Contributor

Court TV, Justice TV.

I'm new to these two channels, so I truly appreciate and watch them.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

I'm hooked on: "On Becoming a God In Central Florida."  Weird, wild stuff.  The first couple of episodes were especially good.  It's on Showtime.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

I just finished watching A Handmaids Tale, Divorce, Big LIttle Lies and am finishing with The Affair. ALL excellent!

I am curious about The FAmily and The Politicians? 

I watched The Politician and loved it. I am halfway through Unbelievable, it is good as well. I will eventually watch Carnival Row and Jack Ryan on Amazon Prime, on Hulu, 11-22-63, Shrill, Catch 22, and the fourth season of UnReal.

Respected Contributor

@BLING wrote:

I have been really enjoying the Telemundo tv shows on Netflix, specifically La Reina Del Sur, Sin Senos Si Hay Paraiso, Duenos Del Paraiso and False Identidad. The theme centers around mexican drug lords, human trafficking and drug trafficking. I enjoy the spanish dialogue the american sub titles-something different from the ho hum tv shows.

Not sure why I'm loving these shows but I am certainly hooked. For someone who wants to step outside the box, give these a chance to add to your tv entertainment. 

May I recommend two shows, one is Ingobernable (Kate del Castillo stars in it,she's amazing) and Club de Cuervos which is a very funny Mexican show.  I too got into a bunch of foreign language shows on Netflix.  They've all been excellent.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LyndaGee wrote:

I'm hooked on: "On Becoming a God In Central Florida."  Weird, wild stuff.  The first couple of episodes were especially good.  It's on Showtime.

I've really got to check this out - heard good things and I love weird, wild stuff.

Only one I'm watching is "The Righteous Gemstones" on HBO.

Recently watched some promos of Amazon Prime "Goliath".  Anyone's opinion?

Will add some of these others to my ever-growing list.  I appreciate sharing of your favorites

Denise
Honored Contributor

We just binge-watched Unbelievable---not sure how close they stayed to the true story, but it was good as far as acting.  The fact that it actually happened was gut wrenching.

Wasted $3.99 on The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks.  Another *unbelieavable* story.  Comes in as number one in all the books I've ever read.  It was not told like the book, but focused more on the author and one daughter.