Regular Contributor

Have you ever received someone else's order from QVC?

I received a package last week & thought it was the Dream Jeannes I had ordered so I didn't open it until this week.The package seemed a little light & when I opened it, it was somone else's order, a Halston top not jeans. The invoioce had the person's name & address but the label on the package had my name, address & tracking # for the jeans. The invoice date was 9-9-19. This poor woman was probably wondering what happened to her top. Called CS & of course they were out of the jeans & credited my account. I sent her top back. Wonder if she got my jeans? I know they were too big for her lol. I ordered 2 pairs of jeans at the same time & received one pair in a timely manner but wondered why it was taking so long for the other pair. How does this happen?? Been having a lot of "first time for everything" with Q lately.

Honored Contributor

Re: Have you ever received someone else's order from QVC?

Yes, I have.  A couple of times.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes. The package was for someone in my subdivision so I got in my car and delivered it to her.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@suzykee 

I had ordered something and got someones very expensive Dooney purse....  It had my name/address on the mailing label, but inside was the other person's merchandise and invoice....I called Customer Service to let them know, I was returning it  back to QVC and I also wanted to make sure I was not charged the return label fee since it was QVC's error.......  They didn't ship my item out until they got the purse back...SMH!!  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Nope.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

It's not too unusual for this to happen.  I've had it happen several times.  I guess some order packer isn't paying attention to what he's doing and slaps the wrong mailing label on the package.  With as many parcels as they ship, there are bound to be a few mistakes.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, shipping put my invoice/ship label on another persons package.  Called CS, returned other persons order and my order was replaced and mailed direct to me and if I remember correctly, QVC sent it fast delivery without the extra charge.

Honored Contributor

In my 16 years shopping here -- it happened to me once.  I ordered a brunette short pixie wig, my first wig purchase ever.  I received blond clip-in bangs instead!  

Respected Contributor

Never from QVC, but recently from Amazon. Delivered by USPS. Several small pieces of some kind of equipment.  Amazon does not send invoices, and two items are enclosed so I can’t see what they are.

Now here’s where it gets strange: the tracking number on the label is in the USPS system but nowhere in Amazon’s system. Customer Service could not find it. So there is no way to trace it and no point in returning it.

I am keeping the package, with items unopened, in case something else should surface about this order.

Respected Contributor

Yes.  It was many states far away from me.  Very confusing.  I returned it to QVC with instructions to NOT charge me for a return.  Someone was just not paying attention and shoved an order into tthe wrong container.