Esteemed Contributor

No on campus teaching. Online except a very few exceptions. Yikes that's a costly online degree.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

I like this, except for labs.

Honored Contributor

I thought the report was that they are also inviting 40% of the students to campus?  

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I thought the report was that they are also inviting 40% of the students to campus?  

I saw reported very few exceptions. 40 % is almost half so that doesn't seem very few. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

To me that's a huge mistake.  I think students should have the option.  If students aren't worried about it, it should be their choice to go or not.  They will do it at home, so why bar them from an education as it should be?

Respected Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

To me that's a huge mistake.  I think students should have the option.  If students aren't worried about it, it should be their choice to go or not.  They will do it at home, so why bar them from an education as it should be?

It's not the students who are worried, it's the professors, as they should be 

Honored Contributor
On campus is a problem for many college employees and professors who are considered high risk. I agree it’s an expensive online degree. I don’t think there are good answers to many things right now.
Esteemed Contributor

If students aren't going to learn on campus then they are entitled to a break in their tuition.

Honored Contributor

I am waiting to hear what our state's universities will be doing. I would not do college on line, I do understand that many will. With the astronomical cost I would have to be in the classroom. Labs are so important as well as interaction with other students and the professors. 

Then again I sure as heck didn't attend Harvard. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Harvard’s Descion

[ Edited ]

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

If students aren't going to learn on campus then they are entitled to a break in their tuition.

It was announced today that if there are no in person classes students here on visa will have to leave.  Full course online classes is not enough.  Thousands of students may be affected.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.