Esteemed Contributor

Harassment or Discrimination?

harassment.png

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

Re: Harassment or Discrimination?

They almost look like the Ropers from Three's Company too!    

Respected Contributor

A guy friend sent that to me yesterday.  I could probably be that older woman, except I don't have a male boss!

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

LOL! 🤣

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Hmmm....not crazy about it.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I think it should be removed,making a joke out of this behavior?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

The woman is slovenly looking; her legs appear to be unshaven, her breasts droop in an ill-fitting dress, her hair is blech and overall she's not attractive.

So here we have the typical "only good-looking women get hit on and if you are not good-looking then no man wants you.  So you have to sue to get attraction".

I'd like to meet the person who thought this was funny.

Image result for rick hit with shovel gif

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Well I thought it amusing. What I don't find amusing is the unquestioned belief of the accusers and lack of due process which everyone, including the accused, are entitled to receive.

Honored Contributor

You know, I have heard women complain about NOT being complimented by the boss or a specific person when others have since I was 16 (when I started working beyond babysitting).

I SO get this and yeah, I do find it humorous because it's human nature that I've witnessed and we live in a society that will sue at the drop of a hat. 

Just waiting for it to actually happen.

Esteemed Contributor

@Cakers3 Do you want to meet me for posting this or the man that sent it to me? Yes, I thought it was funny because I think this whole harassment thing has been blown out of proportion. It's been going on for decades. I started getting sexually harassed in the 60's when I joined the work force. So easy to put a stop to it. One guy made the mistake of patting my behind ~ one quick turn and a slap and he never came near me again. 

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein