Trusted Contributor

Mariah Woods' mother's live-in boyfriend is arrested...

I will never understand how any mother (parent) can put their precious babies in danger by leaving them in the care of a live-in boyfriend they hardly know. This is in the news constantly and it bleeds my heart. Child and animal abuse I can't handle. 

-Sorry for the downer thread but these 'parents' infuriate me. 😪

⚓️
Honored Contributor

Re: Mariah Woods' mother's live-in boyfriend is arrested...

@LoveMyBaby, I just said the same thing to my husband, makes me sick to my stomach.

Respected Contributor

Has he been charged with anything yet?  

Sooo sad.  Prayers for this family.

Honored Contributor

It's the way my mind works.  When the story was first reported I immediately said: It's the boyfriend.

They were quick to say that he was not a suspect.  In many cases the authorities know what happened and they know who their suspect is.  They just need time to prove it.

These cases are common.  As far as I'm concerned, this mother is probably an accessory after the fact.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Live in boyfried....now why am I not shocked at that?  I swear it seems half the time they move in to get closer to the kid.  

Honored Contributor

I've changed my mind.  Considering the number of horrific cases in my own state, I wouldn't be surprised if mom's an accomplice -- not an accessory.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

Has he been charged with anything yet?  

Sooo sad.  Prayers for this family.

@Sunshine Kate

A source reports:

The FBI announced early Saturday that Earl Kimrey, 32, was taken into custody by sheriff's deputies Friday night in connection with the disappearance. He faces charges including concealing of death, obstruction of justice, second-degree burglary, felony larceny, and possession of stolen property.

Honored Contributor

Being REAL here....is anyone surprised?

"Live-in Boyfriend".....my first thought was "He killed her". If I had a dollar for every time the live-in boyfriend was guilty of a crime against a child in the house....I would be SO FREAKING RICH. And yes, I also place responsibility on her mother. Last, I believe there's more to the story about this family...time will tell.

That poor little girl.

Respected Contributor

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE????  Let the rest of the inmates take care of him.  And, what is the mother thinking.  I just don't understand who would put their boyfriend or anyone ahead of their child. 

Just disgusting and so very sad.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

We all knew that's where the investigation would end, right in the mother's bed.  What is with those so called mothers who bring strange men into their beds at the expense of their children?  Too bad they can't arrest her for something.