Honored Contributor

It's so nice not to need the air conditioning.

Trusted Contributor

I agree with you, Brii. We have the windows open. Feels nice to be able to do that. Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

It does, northernlights.

Respected Contributor

cherry, it has been cold out in that area - my mom has been complaining of it as well.

It looks like the cold front is coming my way as well. 

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Respected Contributor

@brii wrote:

It's so nice not to need the air conditioning.

I know I'm in the minority but I'm really enjoying how it gets hot and then it cools down. I don't mind the rain, California is in a drought and we are lucky to have rain. I don't like when it stays too hot for long. 

~Live with Intention~
Esteemed Contributor

@cherry wrote:

Its in the low 50's with very blustery winds. Will we ever have nice weather? This is the worst spring I can remember. Is it nice where you are?

I'm jealous. I'd seriously rather have your weather than have what I have, which is hot, hot and hot!Hot.gif

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

Over 100 here and for the next 8 days. I will share some heat if you share some cold!

Honored Contributor

Cool fron finally made it here.  61 right now.  Feels so good after the last few weeks of heat and humidity.  Highs in the 80's this week. Much better.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Trusted Contributor

Please, could I have some also? Heat index 105 degrees, 14th day of extreme heat !  I'll take that cold any day !

Respected Contributor

@SuiGeneris wrote:

I can't find any place in the U.S. that has a temperature less than 61° at the present time. 

Temperature map from The Weather Channel:

US Current Temperatures

There's all kinds of 50's on that map.   We have 50's every day, sometimes I wait until it gets to 50 to turn my water on.  It still will get to high 80's or low 90's.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*