Trusted Contributor

It will get close to 90 again today.  But as long as the trades blow, (and the humidity is lower than the temp) I can stand it.  It's going to be uncomfortable on my morning walk though since I slept too late and I'm sitting here at the computer when I should be out just doing it, LOL!

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Esteemed Contributor

Its so gorgeous here,mid 70's very low humidity,sunny.  Im sitting outside reading after doing my yard work.  We have had alot of rain in the Chicago burbs.  I want this weather all the time. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor
It was in the nineties yesterday, poring rain then sun today and we're under a tornado watch warning till late tonight, early morning.

I hate severe weather at nighttime. Spooky.
Esteemed Contributor

It has been brutally hot here all this week with temps in the 100's with the heat index. My thermometer says 84 but it has rained off and on today so it is pretty humid and feels hotter. I walked outside with my sunglasses on and as soon as I did they fogged up immediately.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

Sorry, temps in the 50's in June sound awful.  Hopefully it will warm up soon for you!

Esteemed Contributor

It's pouring now!

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Respected Contributor

It is 65 I am glad because I don't have to turn on the AC! Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

It's so blasted hot here, it's almost suffocating to be out.  No air is moving, the sun is blindingly bright and it was supposed to hit 112 for the high.  If it didn't, it came awfully close.  I can't wait until fall.  The forecast through next Thursday is more of the same.  yuk.

Honored Contributor

It was the perfect day here - low 70s, no humidity or rain or clouds. 

I wish every day was like this. 

Trusted Contributor

It's been really nice outside here. I am in WI. It is in the low 60's right now. It actually feels really refreshing. No rain. Just really comfortable. It was in the 50's yesterday, then got up into the 60's and 70's. I don't mind it, as I can't take the heat like I used to.