Honored Contributor

My son is working in LA right now.

It's 58, windy and raining here at home.

No wonder he loves CA so much!

Respected Contributor

@debc wrote:

@SuiGeneris wrote:

I can't find any place in the U.S. that has a temperature less than 61° at the present time. 

Temperature map from The Weather Channel:

US Current Temperatures

There's all kinds of 50's on that map.   We have 50's every day, sometimes I wait until it gets to 50 to turn my water on.  It still will get to high 80's or low 90's.

LOL, I didn't realize this was an active link.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Regular Contributor
Maine is actually in the United States. 58 and 56 degrees there.
Trusted Contributor
It's cool here also. It is a nice change from the 90 Degree weather we had. July and August is soon here then we wish for just one cool day. ⛄️
Trusted Contributor
108 degrees in Spokane. It was 105 yesterday, and we are not expecting to get below 94 in the next 10 days. Next week-end, in fact, starting next Thursday, it's expected to be around 100, thru the Holiday week-end!

Very unusual heat, especially so early in The Summer! If anything, June can be on the cool side. Not this year!!
Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

Its so gorgeous here,mid 70's very low humidity,sunny.  Im sitting outside reading after doing my yard work.  We have had alot of rain in the Chicago burbs.  I want this weather all the time. 

Hope Western NY will get your nice weather tomorrow. It's been raining for two days straight now.

The Adirondacks have the horrible rain we got yesterday...it was a record rainfall.

Trusted Contributor

@terrier3 wrote:

My son is working in LA right now.

It's 58, windy and raining here at home.

No wonder he loves CA so much!

I've spent my life there until last year and yes, the weather is nice but taxes, high gas prices, oh phooey, high prices in everything, and the insane traffic are real downfalls for sure.  In May I went back down to visit my friends and paid almost $5 a gallon for gas at the stations along the way!  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

My cousin got me this for my birthday...I LOVE it!

I have the device in my lilac tree outside my bedroom window. Does anyone else have one? The guy changes outfits based on the weather. They are FUN!

La Crosse WS-9611U-CIT Wireless Weather Forecaster

Esteemed Contributor

Saturday it rained here and was in the 60s, today its upper 70s and cloudy. This is in PA.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles