Honored Contributor

Re: 'Facebook' Killer Commits Suicide

I saw a clip of Zuckerberg on the news-he said they are going to do everything they can to prevent things like this from happening. I assume he meant the broadcasting of murders?

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I saw a clip of Zuckerberg on the news-he said they are going to do everything they can to prevent things like this from happening. I assume he meant the broadcasting of murders?

Or any other heinous crime.

Live broadcast of a rape.

Live broadcast of someone being tortured.

Etc.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

You know, by killing himself, her robbed the family of any sense of closure, if there really is any such  thing.

Maybe not ,i heard on tv that the family said they forgive him.

Isn't forgiveness and closure two different things??????

I'm not sure how this prevents the family from closure.  I've never been through this type of thing but I would think never finding him would prevent closure. 

For me, forgiveness and closure ARE two different things.  When my brother's murderer was finally convicted after five years of my family and I being frustrated that he might found innocent by reason of insanity, we felt we had closure.  We had been to court many times only to get there and the court dates was changed or some paperwork wasn't right.  And we had to look at this guy sitting there like he didn't have a care in the world.  Listening to his lawyer say nice things about the animal that had stabbed my brother over 20 times and then grabbed his gun (he was a security guard and the murderer had snuck up on him) and emptied the gun into him.  Listening to his lawyer try to spin a story about voices in the murderer head telling him to kill my brother who he didn't even know.  He hadn't even been out of jail a year after being paroled.   I know it's wrong of me but I hate the lawyer, too, because I think he knew he wasn't being truthful to the jury.

The day that we came to court for the verdict, we received closure!

I don't think that I will ever forgive that monster!  I don't wish him a good time in his house of bars.

Rant over.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie

Very sad about your brother.Heart

I don't blame you one bit!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.