Respected Contributor

Re: Does anyone use Stickers?

@OhioAngel   Well......I am a sticker, note card, paper lover.  I use them for every holiday, every card.  I get so many great quality stickers at Current.  Been ordering from Current since the 80’s.  I really have way too many.  I refuse to buy anymore (that lasts about a minute).  

@Ldybugz  -  i also get my Christmas return address labels from 

Colorful images.  Get them every January for usually 2.89.  Look in January!  Usually 75% off.  So I’m a year ahead on them.  Buy them for family members too.  So many choices.  Mostly Christmas seasonal ones at that price.

Trusted Contributor

YES!!!! I love this post as I am a sticker freak!! I use them on everything as it gives me pleasure to make my cards and letters look cute! I get a lot of them at the Dollar stores and also Hobby Lobby has the best selection any where. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well now.........Please go to "the Happy Planner" on line.

Visit Michaels..........they have them, ask and they can show you where to find them.

Don't forget Etsy.

And some people will poo poo this, but anyway, Hobby Lobby does have a great section on stickers.

It's a great place for some beautiful yarn too and other stuff.

I use them on calenders, to do lists, notes, little books I write in, very few ever used on envelopes.  I don't journal, but my calendars are my journals, so to speak.

Super Contributor

It is very nice to see others that love stickers like I do and that they are not only for kids Man Very Happy I like to use nice return address labels too.  I got the cardinals in tree envelope seals from current, that I ordered from amazon and they are so nice.  I didnt see any stickers at hobby lobby anytime i have been there. I wonder if they all dont have stickers?  When i get there again, I will have to look again.

Super Contributor

homegirl those are so pretty! where do you find that brand? I havent ever seen those before.

Honored Contributor

Yes. 

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Super Contributor

I saw stickers in the craft dept at walmart this morning. I didnt get any today but will the next time I go there Smiley Happy They had other stickers near the cards but they seemed to be for kids.