Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone use Stickers?

I love stickers.  I use them on birthday and Christmas cards.  Occasionally, bills too.  I get then at current.

Respected Contributor

I don’t use stickers. But my best friend in Colorado does. I think it’s so sweet. I never think about it until I receive a card from her and think I should do this.

Respected Contributor

@RedTop wrote:

Yes, I use lots of stickers on the cards I mail.   I am also known to put colorful confetti inside birthday cards as another little surprise!

@RedTop 

I do this too!

Honored Contributor

I don’t mail that many things now since I pay all bills online. I use stickers on all greeting cards I send. I used sealing wax a few years ago. Looked really nice, it am unable to find the kind I used anymore. It is so hot here, it is hard to get the envelopes to seal and stay closed sometime, so I must use two sometimes.
Esteemed Contributor

Yes!  Some of the charities I donate to regularly send me sheets of stickers and address labels as gifts.  I'd rather use the stickers than throw them away.  They're fun and colorful additions to cards and packages!  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Super Contributor

what a very nice collection three cees!! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Its truly so nice to see others that like stickers same as I do!  A few people put them on the Christmas Cards I have gotten but not many. I have always loved stickers and used to have a big collection. Now I have ordered and received from amazon some Flag stickers, they are very nice and you get ton of them for your money!  I ordered too on amazon, but will rec it from current I guess-some pretty winter envelope seals. They are due Friday. I see you can order nice stickers on american greetings site too!

Esteemed Contributor

@OhioAngel 

Another sticker lover here.  And, I order lots of fancy address labels...my current favorite being colorful cupcakes with my name and address imprinted.  So cute.

I also use them on the postcards that are attached to blankets I make for Project Linus (donated hand-made blankets for children/babies in need).  Each one shows our Chapter address and has a sweet poem imprinted.  I fill the other side with seasonal stickers and my address label.

Current Catalog has many varieties at great prices.  I've ordered from them for years.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lovesrecess 

I used to use sealing wax all the time, but got away from it.  I still have my little fancy imprint seals.

Cannot remember where I last ordered it, but it was black and I used it on all my Halloween party invitations and cards.  It looked so fancy!

Still love it, but haven't used it in a long time.

Valued Contributor

I get alot free from charities in mail also & use them if I remember.Love the idea of confetti in birthday card.I' m gonna do that! Thank you Red Top