Super Contributor

Does anyone use Stickers?

[ Edited ]

For years I have used stickers on my cards on the outside and even on the inside. I have for years and my Mom used to also. Mostly on Holiday cards but also on letters, cards and notes.  Some people still use these and I would get them at Hallmark or Walmart.  I saw none at Hallmark two years ago, the rack of stickers was gone. Walmart has some stickers but not many, mostly for kids use. Does anyone still use them?  I looked on Amazon and on Colorful Images and they have many nice ones available. I am ordering now lol.  Envelope seals are very nice too.

Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone use Stickers?

I do.  I also put decorative cut-out things.  Different ones for each occasion.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I use them if I have them available especially around the holidays (Christmas, Valentine’s day, Easter etc)... they look so festive & happy 🥰

Honored Contributor

My sister and I have been using stickers on cards and envelopes since we were in our teens, quite a number of years ago!!!!!!  Your post hit home and I can appreciate and relate to it.

I buy stickers for Halloween, Christmas, Easter and other holiday cards especially for the children in my family.  I also receive stickers from some charities I donate to.  On regular mail such as bills I usually put a sticker on the front just to make sure the envelope is sealed.

I am able to buy many of my stickers for the kids  at Hallmark stores, Target.  They have a nice selection.

Respected Contributor

Yes I love stickers to put on cards and even on letters to dress them up. I also use stamps and ink pads to design paper that I write on.

Respected Contributor

Yes, I love to,  for special occasion cards, or other correspondence.  Sometimes I just use envelope seals.  Some of those can add a bit of elegance.  Stickers aren't just for kids Woman Wink.  

Respected Contributor

Love all kinds of stationary and using labels and stickers.

Honored Contributor

I also use rub-ons.  I'm a big fan of Anna Griffin.

Honored Contributor

I never used to, except for the occasional one on the back of an envelope to help hold it closed.

But this year I got a pack by Katie Daisy to go along with my Katie Daisy planner.

Katie Daisy Planner Stickers | Amber Lotus Publishing

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

@Kitlynn wrote:

Yes I love stickers to put on cards and even on letters to dress them up. I also use stamps and ink pads to design paper that I write on.

I remember when rubber stamping was such a big thing.  I think it was in the 90's.  You could find the rubber stamp stores and kioskes in every mall.  

It was so much fun to decorate with the stamps.  When they seemed to go out of favor I donated all of my rubber stamps.  I really wish I had kept them.  

It's nice to see that someone still uses them.   You must be a very creative person.  I wasn't but at least I had fun playing with them.