Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone use Stickers?

I've never outgrown my love for stickers. I use them on corespondence mostly and to dress up packages. 

Trusted Contributor

Nope, never. But I sometimes draw on labels, cards or letters, or even emails now that iPads exist in the world. My drawings are not very good at all, but I enjoy doing it at times.

Esteemed Contributor

@OhioAngel  I have been collecting stickers since childhood.

Love stickers. Don't send out many cards like I used to but I like

to add a flower, heart, smiley, some sort of sticker inside and out

side. So much fun.

I have different types and here is a picture of some of my better,

fancier ones.

20200816_165834.jpg

Honored Contributor

Yes, I use lots of stickers on the cards I mail.   I am also known to put colorful confetti inside birthday cards as another little surprise!

Honored Contributor

We use stickers on our mail out, back of the envelope onto where it seals. We have a lot, all sorts that we usually get with address labels we both get most times attached to some group looking for a contribution.

Respected Contributor

yes.  those of us in the planner/journal community use LOTS of stickers LOL.   i hardly ever use them on envelopes, however.

Trusted Contributor

I don't use stickers on envelopes.  Instead, I order return address labels from Colorful Images that have a holiday theme.  

When I wrap clothing items, I will use an occasion appropriate sticker to hold the tissue paper securely in the box.  I think that little touch makes the gift seem a little more special.  Then I go all out on the wrapping with pretty paper, ribbon and do-dads.  I love wrapping gifts and making the package look special.  I stock up on the wrapping stuff during after Christmas sales.  Then I am ready for next Christmas and saved some money, too.  😀

Respected Contributor

I have a few stickers and address lables from charities that I use.  I have also taken to tapeing my bill envelopes closed. No licking. I also get the fancy stamps at the post office. That little bit of cheer may help to lift somebodies day somewhere.

Honored Contributor

i do sometimes, but i get so many FREE in the mail that i have a stack of them for all different occasions and seasons. the charities like to send these along with address stickers.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

I don't really use them for myself, but buy them for kids all the time. I do think the scrapbook section in Michael's and Hobby Lobby have lovely stickers, though. Some are pretty expensive!