Honored Contributor

@Marp wrote:

See the source image

This may sound morbid but, I love seeing a grieving female wearing the "black vail."  To me it looks so dignified.  You do not see that much anymore.  Especially among "younger" females.  They mostly wear dark sunglasses.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

I can stay on topic. Yes it is sad about the OP's Corona death. We can all chime in on how sad it is. Then the thread will peter out. Or we can continue to evolve and discuss and or debate related subjects. I find when people complain about what about ism it's because a hypocrisy has been pointed out and that makes them uncomfortable.

@Nancy Drew  So true... The efforts to chastise and the spurious if often weak interpretations as to why a thread might 'morph', predicable as they are, seem so often to be really nothing more than demonstrations of disappointment that we've not all swallowed the preferred narrative, you know, hook, line and sinker...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Stay on topic and losing the battle?  What battle?  How much more can we say about this topic?  

And you know. Threads are fluid and all that.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Stay on topic and losing the battle?  What battle?  How much more can we say about this topic?  

And you know. Threads are fluid and all that.

@Lipstickdiva, I don't see the mention of a battle.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Re: Covid Deaths.

[ Edited ]

But @Lipstickdiva I clearly see mention of an 'argument' and know exactly what you mean. And, indeed, threads digress and the topic had otherwise been well covered. At least most of us would have thought so.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...