Contributor

Re: Can someone explain this to me?

I saw a man on a motorcycle going down the highway with a mask on, with no helmet. I'm not sure I understand his thinking. 

Respected Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:
If I’m making more than one stop, I put my mask on and leave it on until my errands are done.

This doesn’t affect you. Why do you care?

@RollTide2008   Can a person not ask a question out of curiosity?? Seriously, I did not criticize anyone in my OP! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤯

Trusted Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@RollTide2008 wrote:
If I’m making more than one stop, I put my mask on and leave it on until my errands are done.

@RollTide2008   Can a person not ask a question out of curiosity?? Seriously, I did not criticize anyone in my OP! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤯

@wvumountiefan That's a classic troll remark.  But I'm glad you pushed back.  Kudos.

Respected Contributor

@stuyvesant wrote:

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@RollTide2008 wrote:

@wvumountiefan That's a classic troll remark.  But I'm glad you pushed back.  Kudos.

@stuyvesant   I would never criticize someone for wearing a mask. I just wanted some replies as to wearing them in the car. I fully understand now as some wear them while running errands and maybe transporting other people. Thank you! 🙂

Trusted Contributor

Why not? Easier to put on and leave on, especially if you have one that fits you. Every time you take it off you run the risk of contaminating the inside with your hands.

Esteemed Contributor

@samlet wrote:

I saw a man on a motorcycle going down the highway with a mask on, with no helmet. I'm not sure I understand his thinking. 

@samlet  He’s more concerned about protecting others than himself.  

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

I don't care or wonder why some people wear a mask while in their car. I am more concerned why some get out of their car and go into the grocery store while not wearing a mask. That bothers me.

Super Contributor

This, obviously, isn’t harming anyone in any way, so why worry.

QVC Customer Care

**Thread is locked**