Esteemed Contributor

Thank you again for the replies and opinions. I did post yesterday but came back to say thank you again.

She is doing fine, working this Summer and now out and about w friends and as I wrote yesterday she went and had a complete salon make over with her hair.  (Which looks fabulous)

The reason we all know is because my daughter and granddaughters and my son too are all very close. Always have been always will be. I did not use the guys name on here so I am not smearing him. I just said what happened and they had a commitment.

I am just proud that she stood up for herself and ended it on her own. She wont be with someone who says they are committed and exclusive when they're not (Its different if one is just dating and don't have a verbal commitment IMO). 

So live and learn she did.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of inappropriate language

Regular Contributor

@Shorty2U I am going through a somewhat similar situation with my son. His girlfriend of 4 years decided she didnt want to be with him anymore, they lived together and she moved out. He will be ok, but he doesnt see that now. Hes not eating, sleeping etc. I am very worried about him but i know he will be ok it just takes time. I am sure your granddaughter will be fine, good thing she found out what kind of a guy he was sooner rather than later. And yes, i am glad those dating days are over!