Honored Contributor

Re: $6 a day........................................................................................

@SilleeMee

Just did the math:

Centurylink Land Line and Internet at 12mbps. Total is $39.95. To get 20mbps it would cost me $80, no thanks.

Dish Network with All Sports Channels and Top 250 Channels plus Locals, and NHL Center Ice Package. $138.

TOTAL= $5.94 per day

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Trusted Contributor

Re: $6 a day........................................................................................

We also have Direct TV and my husband calls every year and gets them to reduce our bill.  He tells them since we are seniors on a limited budget if they want to keep us, reduce our bill.  We also have internet and a land line phone with AT&T - so we have a bundled package.  Our Direct TV pkg. is one above the lowest one.  Even at $130/mo. for the bundle, it's still high.  I do enjoy the AT&T landline as our dtr. lives in Texas and we can talk to her as long as we want and don't have to use any "minutes".

Honored Contributor

I pay just under $7 a day for cable for 3 tv's and wifi and the landline that I just use for my fax  machine.

Respected Contributor

@WORKING GALwrote:

We also have Direct TV and my husband calls every year and gets them to reduce our bill.  He tells them since we are seniors on a limited budget if they want to keep us, reduce our bill.  We also have internet and a land line phone with AT&T - so we have a bundled package.  Our Direct TV pkg. is one above the lowest one.  Even at $130/mo. for the bundle, it's still high.  I do enjoy the AT&T landline as our dtr. lives in Texas and we can talk to her as long as we want and don't have to use any "minutes".

We have Direct tv and Att internet. We got the bundle though costco.   $70.00 for the first year then $105 after that.  Costco gave us $350 in gift cards to switch over.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

$8.00 a day 

2 DVR cable boxes

phone

interenet

NO premium channels and probably more channels that I don't watch then watch. It keeps going up bc of the sports channels - I told them I dob't watch sports but alas if I want anything more than basic - i have to keep paying the sports fee upcharge.

Honored Contributor

$6.76 per day for me. That is for t.v., internet, land line phone (I like my land line).

just got a new contract from my carrier it was  $7.33 per day.  They were nice and gave me a break for 2 years.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee, You're question got me thinking what do I pay a day? I have Spectrum for my triple play, I just got a raise in my bill in February. I figured it out for a 30 day month, it comes out to $7.66 a day, when you look at it that way, it's not a lot, but when you pay $229.84 at once, it does!