Honored Contributor

$6 a day............................................................................................

That's what it costs me to have internet and TV in my house. When I break it down that way it doesn't seem like it costs too much even though I know it's still a chunk 'o change. Anyone want to share your cost per daySmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: $6 a day........................................................................................

[ Edited ]

That's pretty cool.  I never looked at it like that.

I have internet, tv, and landline with the same cable co.  For TV that includes all the Premium channels so it's about as extensive as it can get without adding foreign language tiers.   Three cable boxes and two CableCARDs.

Internet - very fast. 

Phone - the usual.

The price, per day, for all three services is $7.40.

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: $6 a day........................................................................................

That's about what I pay for cable and internet.  Considering that I'm constantly on the computer paying bills, making travel arrangements, emailing, etc. I guess that it's not that bad.  Cable TV is another story.  Watch very little TV and only maybe a dozen or so channels.  A gross waste of money since that makes up the bulk of the internet/cable bill.

Still deciding what to do about it.

Honored Contributor

That's my cost also.

Honored Contributor

Three TV's connected - basic plan, no specialty movie channels (HBO, Cinemax, Starz, etc.) plus Internet (phone not included in the plan).  Averaging over 30 days - $7.69/day

Honored Contributor

Mine runs $2.56 a day based on 30 days in the month.

We have DirecTV and a low end package that isn't available anymore. I get it lowered even more, as I call in and ask for it to be reduced. They do it to keep me. Right now I'm under a $20 per month price  reduction on my package for one year, just for asking for it. 

And my internet is only $20 a month as we still have a land line, and get it through Century Link.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

roughly $9.35 per day, based on a 31 day month...... high speed internet, cable tv (7 boxes), two landlines.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

We have a bundle....TV/internet/landline. Cost breakdown is $7.13/day based on a 30 day month. If it were up to me, I would cancel the TV and landline, but DH won't hear of it. Smiley Sad 

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Respected Contributor

@chickenbuttwrote:

That's pretty cool.  I never looked at it like that.

I have internet, tv, and landline with the same cable co.  For TV that includes all the Premium channels so it's about as extensive as it can get without adding foreign language tiers.    Internet - very fast.  Phone - the usual.

The price, per day, for all three services is $7.40.

Smiley Happy

No TV for me, just internet, & landline with same cable co.  About $3 per day - amazing Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Cr@ppy service from Time Warner Cable=$6.58 @Day

Unfortunately, the only player in town.