Super Contributor

Re: $6 a day........................................................................................

$2.33 per day, I have Spectrum internet and Sling TV

Honored Contributor

Re: $6 a day........................................................................................

We have basic and expanded cable for one tv and internet. No premium stations. $4.87/day for 30 days

Honored Contributor

I had used a '30 day month' division and wondered how it would come out if I multiplied my monthly cost times 12, then divided by 365.

That came out to $7.29  Smiley Happy   Even less.  yay!  Seriously, when you look at that and assuming you use these services, it seems like you totally get your money's worth.   

I'm quite sure I use more than 7.29 a day just with the internet and tv.   The landline is just kind of - if I had my druthers I'd probably get rid of it but he said we need it for the alarm system.    OTOH, when you have the full bundle of services with one company and delete one your costs for the other two will probably go up.

Honored Contributor

I agree! @chickenbutt I think the pain of having to pay that bill in one lump sum somehow goes away when you look at it from a different perspective.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMeewrote:

I agree! @chickenbutt I think the pain of having to pay that bill in one lump sum somehow goes away when you look at it from a different perspective.

Smiley Happy  Yeah, I should do that with everything!   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have my landline and internet together and then separate  cable....it costs me $7.30 a day 

I could not be happy without them😧

Esteemed Contributor

Mine is much, much higher!!!

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaidenwrote:

I have my landline and internet together and then separate  cable....it costs me $7.30 a day 

i coluld not be happy without them😧

Who says money can't buy you happiness...?? ehh @SeaMaiden I'm right there with you.

Esteemed Contributor

Like many of you, mine averages out to $7.30 per day, but I think that's outrageously high considering at one time, tv viewing was free.  

Honored Contributor

We get our cable included in our HOA. I believe we pay Frontier $79/month for our landline phone and our internet.That is $2.63 a day. We have to have a landline phone to operate the security gates & that is all it is used for so we buy the cheapest phone plan they offer.