Respected Contributor

I was never a big water drinker, and was told to drink more because you can form crystals in your urine if you don't.  I found HINT water and ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!  I never liked flavored waters previously because most of them taste like chemicals or just so artificial to me.  Not HINT.... it is as the name says,  it has a very slight hint of the flavor, and is so natural and delicious.  There is nothing artificial at all about it.  I drink several bottles of it a day.   Sam's club sells a palette with 3 flavors and then I wait for sales at my local stores for different flavors.  HIGHLY RECOMMEND.  I have favorites,  but they are all delicious.

Respected Contributor

NYC1....Thank you for the HINT tip.  I will be trying it.  I love drinking water and like putting stevia in it for a little sweetness.

I'm sure it helps me to drink plenty of water.

Respected Contributor

@kindred cats wrote:

NYC1....Thank you for the HINT tip.  I will be trying it.  I love drinking water and like putting stevia in it for a little sweetness.

I'm sure it helps me to drink plenty of water.

@kindred cats Try drinking it without anything in it.  The flavor is very subtle but very natural. The ingredients are purified water and natural flavors.  I've tried so many and this is hands down the very best by far.  I hope you like it as much as I do.