Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - April Shows (Thurs 4/19-Sat 4/21)

@SahmIam wrote:

@Chi-town girl and everyone else: the Foot Fetish product is the most amazing thing I have EVER used on my dry, cracking, bleeding feet. It is worth it's weight in gold. It works overnight the FIRST time you use it. Amazing.

I'm eyeing the Pep 40 but want to know WHY it's so amazing and how great it is for uber dry skin. I know many love it but I don't know why. 

@SahmIam  I don't have uber dry skin, so I can't say for sure if it would be moisturizing enough for you, but I can tell you that it does a very nice job for me.  If you have tried the Skinn DWP Creme Reverse, that is more of a gel-cream.  The Pep 40 is thicker.  I'm using the Pep 40 Serum and the Pep 40 creme as part of my PM routine.  I believe they have contributed to improved firmness.  I'm looking forward to trying the new eye treatment.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It now appears the double sized Pep40 is the 2nd TTV. The new eye cream has not been posted 

I see other GWP items posted on various shows. 

Skinn Cosmetics Double Size PEP-40 Creme Riche Peptide Cream 3.4 oz - 313-025

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch@Chi-town girl  Thank you both for the info. I have and use (off and on) the Creme Reverse but it's used under my moisturizer (I use many items from that line as nothing else is rich/hydrating enough). I'm STILL trying to find a good moisturizer for my very dry skin; that's why I'm eyeing the Pep 40. As per the instructions, I'd use the Creme Reverse under it.  It sounds as if it hydrates well and firms;  it reminds me of a Lancome product I once used. but it had spf in it so I had to stop. Hmmmm.....

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SahmIam wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch@Chi-town girl  Thank you both for the info. I have and use (off and on) the Creme Reverse but it's used under my moisturizer (I use many items from that line as nothing else is rich/hydrating enough). I'm STILL trying to find a good moisturizer for my very dry skin; that's why I'm eyeing the Pep 40. As per the instructions, I'd use the Creme Reverse under it.  It sounds as if it hydrates well and firms;  it reminds me of a Lancome product I once used. but it had spf in it so I had to stop. Hmmmm.....

@SahmIam

Hope you don't mind my jumping in here... I wanted to share that the Perricone Neuropeptide Night Cream is super rich and moisturizing. I now have normal to dry skin and use this sparingly. It comes in a (black) tube or pot. If comfortable,  eBay has fabulous prices on the sealed tube. The pot is not sealed. The morning show sales frequently offer Perricone  at 50%+ off, free shipping and samples. I've made several satisfied purchases Costco online often has product plus Hautelook and Zulily for savings. I would gladly send you a sample

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch, I received the same email. Was surprised that the price hasn't lowered yet. Anxious to try the eye cream.

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS Don't mind you jumping in at all and that is SO kind of you to offer the sample!!

I use and love the Neuropeptide eyecream and I have the night cream; I found the day cream to be "eh". The night cream doesn't play well with my daytime serums, sadly. 

My problem, if you will, is finding a daytime moisturizer that works with my serums (not giving those up), hydrates REALLY well and is great under makeup. I've found many in the past and each time, they've been discontinued or changed by adding an spf (nope) or jumping on the hyaluronice acid wagon (destroys my skin). Hence, my search. : )

Honored Contributor

Mad my first purchases of the weekend (still waiting for that eye treatment to be activated).  I ordered both sets of the 4 pc. Glossticks. 314-004  Reg. $40.  On sale for $29.99 + $2.99 shipping.  I've always liked the Glossticks and these colors are right up my alley.

These are the pinks - 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Dimitri said about 15 minutes ago that the eye cream won't be ready till May.  So disappointed.

Honored Contributor

Oh, I am SO happy!!! Ordered 3 of the super -sized tubes of  Olive oil enzyme cleanser (55% off) and eye makeup remover (all perfect ratings) and NO shipping and NO tax.

YES!!!!  LOVE this cleanser in the shower, LOVE this cleanser at night to remove full makeup plus spf50... LOVE this product.

Wonder what other goodies I will find in the next 48 hours, lol.

Honored Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

Dimitri said about 15 minutes ago that the eye cream won't be ready till May.  So disappointed.

@Valstybaby  Aww, I missed that.  I'm disappointed now too.  Woman Sad