Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - April Shows (Thurs 4/19-Sat 4/21)

[ Edited ]

@Tricolor wrote:

@SeaMaiden, I heard him say that also. I really do respect his knowledge but also question his approach to his Dermapeel. He claims when he sees a wrinkle he steps up his usage of Dermapeel. If only it were that easy to get rid of wrinkles.

I saw that segment. Some key info is missing from your post.

D mentioned how when he was recently in Canada and due to bad weather his checked bags that contained his cosmetics did not make it until 3 days later when he was ready to leave. The harsh weather was terrible to his skin. He said he was so overdue for his routine treatments including DermAppeal. 

Consistent exfoliation is key to keep you skin smooth. It won't 'remove' deep wrinkles, but it def helps with skin texture including the 'minor' wrinkles.

Sometimes things taken out of context or improper use (one poster who is still shopping and posting, surprising!) declared here not too long ago when Line Lift first launched that D over promises and nothing works...she seems a bit unbalanced IMO.

Edited to add @JeanLouiseFinch - you are a great resource, but there are a couple of posters on this thread that attack D personally and declare him to be a 'fraud', yet here they are shopping his line and asking for support. I'm not wasting my time with them. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - April Shows (Thurs 4/19-Sat 4/21)

Evening Ladies ~ Hoping all who ordered the PEP40's for the 1st time are having a positive experience with it.  No rahes, or irritations, etc.  Mine is still sitting at the local PO.  So frustrating when UPS does this, and there it sits.  Tracking says maybe by Saturday?  Smiley Frustrated  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey