Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - April Shows (Thurs 4/19-Sat 4/21)

@Chi-town girl wrote:

No photo yet. Some good items for a travel kit!

Skinn Cosmetics 5-Piece Purifying Pore Detox & Flawless Finish Collection

- 314-017

Treat your skin to this convenient set. You're getting a pack of handy cleansing cloths for easy cleansing and makeup removal on-the-go or when you're just too tired. You're also getting two sizes of the Pure Pore Detox cleanser that helps dissolve dirt, grime and makeup while deeply cleaning out your pores. Finally, you're getting the Plasma Flawless Finish for all day touch-ups.

Skincare Set Includes
  • Pure Pore Detox Makeup Removing & Cleansing Cloths - 30 Count
  • Travel Size Pure Pore Detox Cleanser - 2 oz
  • Bonus Size Pure Pore Detox Cleanser - 4 oz
  • Plasma Flawless Finish - 0.5 oz

Photo is posted

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@4birds wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

The photo for the Opa! TTV is posted. It includes a new item : 

• Opa! Cachet Solid Parfum - 0.11 oz

I updated the OP post with the product photo.

Still waiting for the Pep40 TTV photo & details.

The double sized Pep40 cream is available again, current full price of $80. Glad I have a subscription for it at the previous TTV price! 

@Chi-town girl- The pep40 duo now shows 2X1.7oz jars of the creme.

Please share the item number.

@FLGators @4birds - there is a duo of the regular size and a supersize. Both items are currently $80. Shipping fee is lower for the duo. Wait for the shows to see the reduced product pricing

Skinn Cosmetics Pep-40 Riche Multi-Matrix Peptide Cream DUO 1.7 oz each - 314-053

I thought this visit was the pep40 eye cream+face cream duo, instead it is 2 jars or 1 jar option?

Honored Contributor

@FLGators- I received an email today regarding Dimitri's upcoming visit.  There was a picture of the TTV Opa set and there was another picture of the Pep 40 TTV.  The jar of creme and a tube of DermAppeal was showing, but the text said "More Pep power is heading your way"  The listing number was the same as what was provided earlier in this thread.  When I clicked on the picture/link in the email it took me to the Evine/Skinn listing for the creme and eye treatment duo.  They still aren't showing on the Evine site yet, which is unusual this close to the visit.  I'm only speculating that they may not have a lot and didn't want a sell out before they aired.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

Is anyone else getting a nasty QVC popup CONSTANTLY on this site? I close it and it opens again. If I wanted their worthless credit card I would already have it. I hope they make it go away because, if they don’t, I’m not sure I’ll keep posting here. 

All  they do is look for more ways to make the site worse. 

@willdob3 - occasionally I will get the pop up to encourage me to sign up for emails for a seasonal or event reminder. I also get emails with various offers, but i like getting the TSV presale emails, so i just delete the annoying ones Woman LOL Yes, annoying! It will pass...keep posting and shopping with us! You share great reviews Heart

@Chi-town girl

This is different than the presale, et. popups & seems to be only on my cell phone. It really is a banner that slides up from the bottom of the screen - goes all the way across the bottom. It is advertising QVCs credit card. A few seconds after closing it, there it was again. I hope they realized the mistake & corrected it. I am on my Mac now & not popup here.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

Is anyone else getting a nasty QVC popup CONSTANTLY on this site? I close it and it opens again. If I wanted their worthless credit card I would already have it. I hope they make it go away because, if they don’t, I’m not sure I’ll keep posting here. 

@willdob3 - occasionally I will get the pop up to encourage me to sign up for emails for a seasonal or event reminder. I also get emails with various offers, but i like getting the TSV presale emails, so i just delete the annoying ones Woman LOL Yes, annoying! It will pass...keep posting and shopping with us! You share great reviews Heart

@Chi-town girl

This is different than the presale, et. popups & seems to be only on my cell phone. It really is a banner that slides up from the bottom of the screen - goes all the way across the bottom. It is advertising QVCs credit card. A few seconds after closing it, there it was again. I hope they realized the mistake & corrected it. I am on my Mac now & not popup here.

@willdob3 - oh, it must be a mobile (app?) promo. I usually shop/post from a tablet or laptop and don't see those pop ups since I have them blocked

Evine is loading new Beekman items and I recall you like the haircare. This is posted at $50, but might be reduced for the Mother's day shiws/promos

Beekman 1802 4-Piece Goat Milk Haircare Collection w/ Drawstring Bag - 313-925

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@4birds wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

The photo for the Opa! TTV is posted. It includes a new item : 

• Opa! Cachet Solid Parfum - 0.11 oz

I updated the OP post with the product photo.

Still waiting for the Pep40 TTV photo & details.

The double sized Pep40 cream is available again, current full price of $80. Glad I have a subscription for it at the previous TTV price! 

@Chi-town girl- The pep40 duo now shows 2X1.7oz jars of the creme.

Please share the item number.

@FLGators @4birds - there is a duo of the regular size and a supersize. Both items are currently $80. Shipping fee is lower for the duo. Wait for the shows to see the reduced product pricing

Skinn Cosmetics Pep-40 Riche Multi-Matrix Peptide Cream DUO 1.7 oz each - 314-053

I thought this visit was the pep40 eye cream+face cream duo, instead it is 2 jars or 1 jar option?

@FLGators - yes, there will be the Pep40 cream and new eye cream duo also. I thought it might be the TTV but maybe limited quantities.  I think they switched things up and added the duo of the small jars.

I also see some GWP  this DermAppeal is posted next to the 2 jars (end of Sat shows) and maybe a GWP with the Pep40 cream

Skinn Cosmetics DermAppeal Microdermabrasion Treatment 1 oz - 314-054

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl

@willdob3 - oh, it must be a mobile (app?) promo. I usually shop/post from a tablet or laptop and don't see those pop ups since I have them blocked

Evine is loading new Beekman items and I recall you like the haircare. This is posted at $50, but might be reduced for the Mother's day shiws/promos

Beekman 1802 4-Piece Goat Milk Haircare Collection w/ Drawstring Bag - 313-925

@Chi-town girl

I wasn't using the app, just the browser - and the pop-up blocker was on. I was using the desktop view, too, not the mobile one. 

That looks like a nice shampoo set. I'm curious about the bar shmpoos. I am still liking the shampoo/conditioner but I have just started using it so I will wait until my bottles are closer to empty before buying more. I think. lol

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Looks like this is a GWP - price is $0

Skinn Cosmetics Plasma Fusion Blush Duo w/ Illusion Brush - 311-767

The blush duo now has a posted price so it is not a GWP,  but this Lip 6X balm is posted as a GWP -not sure  yet what item you need o buy to get it

Skinn Cosmetics Watermelon Lip 6X Balm - 311-921

Honored Contributor

Skinn Cosmetics Foot Fetish Heel Balm Duo 2.5 oz Each - 313-661

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl and everyone else: the Foot Fetish product is the most amazing thing I have EVER used on my dry, cracking, bleeding feet. It is worth it's weight in gold. It works overnight the FIRST time you use it. Amazing.

I'm eyeing the Pep 40 but want to know WHY it's so amazing and how great it is for uber dry skin. I know many love it but I don't know why.