@Drythe wrote:

WAIT FOR IT...  Smiley Wink

what a loaded statement, lololol

Who moi?  ;

Oui... toi Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Re: Others trying to take credit for Chaz Dean's innovation

Whatnow wrote:

Chaz says he invented Wen and the application but he didn't say he invented the concept.

@dex

This bears repeating.  Thank You!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

When I was in grade school, the girls of Italian descent all used olive oil to cleanse their hair.............(1950's)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@kcladyz wrote:

@Hop wrote:

Important message for Chaz Dean. I am a devoted user of WEN for many years. I was watching CBS NEWS IN NY (5 or 6 PM edition). They gave credit to a New York City Hair Salon for starting the "no poo" movement for hair care and described the benefits for your hair. I apologize for not knowing the name of the salon but the story enraged me I will try to post something on CBS News as well. 

Chaz Dean did not invent the no-poo movement or the cleansing conditioners.  They existed long before he even came up with wen

@kcladyz

@dex wrote:
Chaz says he invented Wen and the application but he didn't say he invented the concept.

I love Chaz Dean and WEN.  Friends don't let friends use POO!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@bruingirl wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

Who moi?  ;

where's the popcorn eating deer? Smiley LOL

maybe @woodyend can find one for us. Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

When I started beauty school back in 1969, there were no poo products and natural oils for the hair..,also vitamins.

Some of  products were invented and sold by Jheri Redding who was a scientist and a hair dresser, unlike Caz who is only a hair dresser.

i used to buy the Jhirmack - Jheri Redding?   EFA (essential fatty acids) it was orangey scented and creamy like conditioner. you could only buy it in a salon

Valued Contributor

Thats true, he did make it mainstream with a product to bring it together. I recall before knowing about WEN, just giving my hair touch up poos with conditioner only.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's an unkind comment about our vendor.

Respected Contributor

@bruingirl wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

Who moi?  ;

where's the popcorn eating deer? Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@italia8140 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@kcladyz wrote:

@Hop wrote:

Important message for Chaz Dean. I am a devoted user of WEN for many years. I was watching CBS NEWS IN NY (5 or 6 PM edition). They gave credit to a New York City Hair Salon for starting the "no poo" movement for hair care and described the benefits for your hair. I apologize for not knowing the name of the salon but the story enraged me I will try to post something on CBS News as well. 

Chaz Dean did not invent the no-poo movement or the cleansing conditioners.  They existed long before he even came up with wen

@kcladyz

@dex wrote:

I love Chaz Dean and WEN.  Friends don't let friends use POO!

If you want greasy hair like Chaz's hair, you won't. If you want clean hair, you use shampoo.

@italia8140

This comment is a mean and it adds nothing to the topic being discussed.