Trusted Contributor

oh I know -so confusing. Not only that but I ordered a SHL yesterday on waitlist - using the '31' number and it went through on a third different number not even the '96' one.

Contributor

Very confusing. I am just hoping and praying that they can fill the waitlist orders for SHL, the scent is just heavenly and I don't want to be without it. My one little bottle won't last very long. Hopefully Chaz will make this a year round scent.

Trusted Contributor

totally agree- Maggie Pie.

now I am just waiting for the SHL Mousse and Styling Creme.

And welcome to the WEN board!

Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}Thank you! I am a newbie to Wen too, just started in middle of March, am I am hooked!

I had watched the shows for a while until I finally took the plunge. Still learning and then found this forum, everyone here is so helpful.

Respected Contributor
On 4/6/2015 Maggie Pie2 said:

{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}Thank you! I am a newbie to Wen too, just started in middle of March, am I am hooked!

I had watched the shows for a while until I finally took the plunge. Still learning and then found this forum, everyone here is so helpful.

Maggie Pie2, you sound a bit like me! I watched shows for about a year (even ordered and canceled a couple of times), AND read nearly every thread on the Wen forum before taking the plunge in October 2013. I began by using Wen as a leave-in only, after shampooing, then went full-on with it after buying the Dec. 2013 TSV. My hair is lookin' GOOD! Cool The ladies on this forum are an encyclopedia of Wen info, and so helpful!

Respected Contributor
Welcome to the Wen forum Maggie Pie2!!!! Happy Wenning!!!!!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Contributor

Me too vermint! I started with just using the CC after shampooing as the leave in, now I am up to using it shampoo, rinse, shampoo rinse, CC as a conditioner, rinsing after 5 minutes, and then the leave in. My hair is so soft and bouncy now with just this!

Working my way back up to all. I tried all to begin with and it weighed my hair down and made it a little greasy, so I figured this way I could learn how to use it and what it does for my hair, and then graduate back up, so to speak!

Oh, and I tried the SHL oil, OMG! What it did for my hair was absolutely amazing, I have never had hair this soft, received compliments at work the very first day after, without me saying a word. They could tell immediately the difference. I have very baby fine red hair.

Thanks Hilary77! I am excited to see what Wen can do for my hair and try out the different formulas. :-)

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Wenners! I got my second AD of FTP! SOOOO very happy!

I now have all of my favorites in 32 ounce bottles and 4 32 ounce bottles of FTP <3.

Easter weekend was interesting. Both of my stepsons had sleepovers Friday through Sunday. 6 teenage boys at my house. The cable and internet went out on Thursday. Comcast got it fixed Friday night, 30 minutes before they got there.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

I was wondering....

Did I miss the Honey Lilac Styling Creme? I've been sick and not watching TV or online.

I like my styling creme to match my CC!

I'd appreciate any info!! TIA!

Trusted Contributor
On 4/7/2015 RespectLife said:

I was wondering....

Did I miss the Honey Lilac Styling Creme? I've been sick and not watching TV or online.

I like my styling creme to match my CC!

I'd appreciate any info!! TIA!

You haven't missed anything.

Maybe this visit- but nothing has been confirmed.