Respected Contributor
We forgot, so I'm just getting us started.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Trusted Contributor

Well, thanks for getting us started!!

I was distracted on my way to my family's Good Friday gathering and forgot to leave our gate open. My SHL three piece was being delivered, so now I have to go into town to pick it up from the post office. An aggravation, but I'm sure it'll be worth it.......it's my first chance to try a new formula in quite a while (I skipped the new fall and winter seasonals).

Respected Contributor
Thanks for starting this thread!! I hope everyone has a great Easter weekend!!!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor
I mixed some spring honey lilac oil in with my lavender Wen lotion today. It smells amazing!!!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

Thanks for starting this and reminding me to oil this week as I have a color appointment on Friday.

I think I will break into the SOB oil this time. I like to use them in order (and use up the ones I don't like as much) but I may break my rule this week.

Because I can ;o)

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

Last night for my second cleanse I decided to combine two CCs that were not exactly favorites, but I need to use them up. I like the scent of SOB, but found it a little bit drying. I liked the performance of SHL, but wasn't a big fan of the scent. So I thought maybe combining the two would work. Well, I am happy to report that it was a success! I also used a pump of each CC (16 oz) as a leave-in. I liked the scent and my hair is soft and nicely moisturized, but still has good volume.

Full disclosure: My first cleanse was TT, as it often is since my scalp really needs it. After my second cleanse, I also used 613 SC and 613 mousse in my soaking wet hair. Then I blow-dried my hair, which I admittedly am not good at. The new growth around my face was wild! So I used the 613 RTM on it and that seemed to fix it.

Respected Contributor

Does anyone know if their is anything ""new"" in the 2am show ?...4/5...I think Gina is doing it...Thanks...

Honored Contributor

"combine two CCs that were not exactly favorites, but I need to use them up"

I do this, too! I really don't care for POM (super drying on me) and Winter White Citrus (all around meh), but together, they are kinda the bomb.

Who knew!?!

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor
On 4/4/2015 quadmimi said:

Does anyone know if their is anything "new" in the 2am show ?...4/5...I think Gina is doing it...Thanks...

I doubt it, but they dumped so much "new" on us last visit that I think Gina will have a lot of stuff to re-visit.

I also want to say that last visit, I watched the 4 am show with Jennifer and Gina and I have to say, Jennifer knows her WEN and was really good with Gina. She clarified a few points that Gina sort of jumped over. It was actually a very good show. I was also happy to see Gina using more of her own experience and less of "Chaz says..." and "Chaz says..." They might as well just re-run a Chaz show if she's just going to repeat what he says. I much prefer she talk about her own experiences with products.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

Oh thanks VaBelle35 for the update...I was thinking it might be just re-visiting current products, but you never know!...