Honored Contributor

Thank you untitled.

I will keep my eyes open and watch this forum.

Valued Contributor
I got impatient waiting for SHL CC to come back in stock so I ordered from Chaz Dean's site. It was only a couple dollars more than the Q and I received it in 3 days. Not sure what is up with all the SHL waitlist...anyone know? That being said... I hope the powers that be take note of the Spring demand and keep this in mind as summer season quickly approaches. Whatever they anticipate (number wise)....multiply that times 10! With the return of SHP, SMC and the brand new ???... we're going to want to stockpile. Lol
Honored Contributor

speaking of the trio of seasonals, do you ladies remember roughly the price? Of course I am going to stockpile SHP and gallonize SMC (lol) but if the trio with the new SCV is a good price, I may get the trio too.

Respected Contributor
On 4/7/2015 HappyDaze said:

speaking of the trio of seasonals, do you ladies remember roughly the price? Of course I am going to stockpile SHP and gallonize SMC (lol) but if the trio with the new SCV is a good price, I may get the trio too.

I went back and looked it up on my account. The winter trio was $64.98. That is a pretty good price considering you get three. That's less than $22 each.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor
On 4/7/2015 Hilary77 said:
On 4/7/2015 HappyDaze said:

I went back and looked it up on my account. The winter trio was $64.98. That is a pretty good price considering you get three. That's less than $22 each.

thanks Hilary! That is a good deal.

Valued Contributor
On 4/6/2015 VaBelle35 said:
On 4/5/2015 susan25 said:
On 4/4/2015 VaBelle35 said:

Thanks for starting this and reminding me to oil this week as I have a color appointment on Friday.

I think I will break into the SOB oil this time. I like to use them in order (and use up the ones I don't like as much) but I may break my rule this week.

Because I can ;o)

Where did you get SOB oil? Do you have some left from last year or did you buy it new from Chaz's site? I still haven't ordered it yet but since I already finished last year's supply I do plan on ordering from Chaz's site soon.

I ordered it from Chaz's site. When you post reviews on Chaz's site you get a discount coupon when the review posts and you share it (I shared it on Twitter). I use that to buy the stuff Q doesn't have or if it ends up being cheaper on Chaz's site with the discount.

Hi everyone and Happy April! It is my birthday this month and that always means treating myself to a little extra WEN! ;D I do have a question, if I were to post a review on Chaz's website will that alone get me a discount if it is posted? I am not on any type of social media for some personal reasons that need not be gotten into at the moment, I have never had any social media accounts even in the past because the event took place in 1998. If I do have to share my review on social media to receive the discount, does anyone know of a way to share it other than creating a social media account? I appreciate anyone who takes the time to explain this to me. There are some things on Chaz's website now and in the future that will be coming and a discount would make those purchases so much easier on the budget! Smiley Very Happy I hope you all had a wonderful Easter Holiday as well!
Regular Contributor

Received my bottle of 32oz. SAM CC with styling creme yesterday. Haven't used SAM in years. If WVM doesn't work as a first cleanse today, I'll give SAM a try.

Honored Contributor
My shampoo tech today at Red Door was chatting with me about what products I use, and she said she went to Paul Mitchell school and Chaz is what they call an Ambassador there and he speaks to students on his experiences and also explained how he created his products, etc. She said she knows how to use them and would be happy to use them on me in the future. It was nice to hear of a salon tech who had a personal experience with Chaz himself.
===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor
On 4/7/2015 HonnyBrown said:

Hi Wenners! I got my second AD of FTP! SOOOO very happy!

I now have all of my favorites in 32 ounce bottles and 4 32 ounce bottles of FTP <3.

Easter weekend was interesting. Both of my stepsons had sleepovers Friday through Sunday. 6 teenage boys at my house. The cable and internet went out on Thursday. Comcast got it fixed Friday night, 30 minutes before they got there.

Hi Honny, that was a close one! All those kids and no TV...
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor
I did not know about this review discount. Thanks for the info Susan25.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012