Honored Contributor

Nice to see you posting, how are you feeling these days

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@Stormygirl I feel like something good has happened for you.First you are posting again and now you talk of travel.I hope that you continue to get strength and that you get the ok to visit your friend.omg Rocky Mountain High sounds like just what the doc should order.

Trusted Contributor

@I am still oxox is so nice to see you posting. Each day is different and my better times are in day. Nights can be very bad still with fevers, seizures and severe pain, but posting some seems to be at least taking my mind off of the progression of my illness.

My prognosis is very poor but am determined to live each day to the fullest while i can. Life has been reduced to its simplest terms. I think that is a good lesson in iteself! I do not sweat the small things anymore. I beat Hospice but may soon be again in Pallative Care. I no longer feart he "what ifs" I remain a DNR (No heroic measures)

I hope you are doing well and have a wonderful holiday season. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Stormy

Trusted Contributor

I see things have not changed in here since I left many months ago.....can start a thread about "kittens" and will turn into a battleground of wills LOL. But oh the fun I have missed I am reminded.

Oh what a new world of the Armchair Combatants of social media.....way safer and comfy compared to my 10 years serving in the USA miliary I can assure you LOL.

Let the games begin as I do enjoy reading the differing opinions....how boring would it be if all thought the same eh? I have way long ago learned is not about being right...is about doing the right thing. If I pass knowing that....I am indeed at peace. Hugs all

Respected Contributor

Wow @Stormygirl

You're a soul whisperer

Contributor

Hello Again @Stormygirl

I was able to contact Bohemian Gal through her DH, and tonight he passed on your message. She was so happy to hear that you had actually posted, she had tears of joy running down her eyes!!!. She sends her love Heartand "gentle hugs" back to you and misses you as well.  

Her DH told me (sadly) she is also DNR at this point, (barely 75 lbs), and primarily bedridden. However, despite her declining health she is trying to take "moment by moment" and holds on to hope and faith. She is a strong believer in prayer and miracles, and prays for complete healing. He said she includes you and many others in those prayers each day as well. 

I pray for you both. I must say, you are two strong and courageous women with beautiful spirits. No doubt, you are both an inspiration to all who know you personally and here on these boards.

Love and Blessings...

Hope 17 and Bohemain Gal

Honored Contributor

@Stormygirl,  Good to see you posting again!  Hope you are well.

Esteemed Contributor

@Stormygirl  I'm not a religious squirrel, but I have been praying for you.

Image result for praying squirrel

I'm glad to see you are back posting. Heart

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Trusted Contributor

@Hope2017 thank you so much for getting the message to BoheminaGal...I pray for her. I am also a DNR and havent been posting last few days. I dont have the strength at times so I will come sporadically. Tell her I love her and I am so happy that she has a friend like you. Hugs and please have a nice Thanksgiving. xxxxxxx Stormy

Honored Contributor

@Stormygirl

Post like this make so much of what goes on here seem like nonsense, arguing over silly post's means nothing, when someone like you is fighting for their life with every breath they take, gentle hugs dear stormy.

@Stormygirl wrote:

@Hope2017 thank you so much for getting the message to BoheminaGal...I pray for her. I am also a DNR and havent been posting last few days. I dont have the strength at times so I will come sporadically. Tell her I love her and I am so happy that she has a friend like you. Hugs and please have a nice Thanksgiving. xxxxxxx Stormy

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.