@Justice4all

@Moonchilde

@dex

{{>   Sending through to whomever may reach @BohemianGal

@I am still oxox

@Sparky3333

@dooBdoo

Honored Contributor

@Sparky3333, I will pass your information on to her. Thank you.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Super Contributor

Forgot to add Charlie Goldsmith is on facebook and has a website charliegoldsmith.com..If you subscribe to his newsletters he will let people know when he has one on one openings come up..I am sure he is bombarded with people wanting healings but the way i see it if its meant to be you will get in......Again he does not charge.My prayers go out to all who wish a healing and that it is granted.

Super Contributor

Sure hope they were able to partake in this healing and anyone else interested....It was a big success  for many including  me...The chronic pain in my thumb  has gone away....I have other stuff that we shall see over time if they clear up including pain in body off and on  because of autoimmune issues..Right now nothing so waiting to see if it returns or not.....Hundreds are posting there results on his facebook page..Hopefully Charlie will do this again for all who missed it...Many of us felt a warnm tingly feeling over our bodies with some cold as well..What a wonderful loving kind humble soul to offer his services free to all.

Contributor

@NAES1 wrote:

@Hope2017

@Justice4all

@Moonchilde

@dex

@I am still oxox

@Sparky3333

@dooBdoo

Hi @NAES1.....

I'm so sorry I missed your post regarding the healer last night. Unfortunately, I  haven't been on here for several days, so I didn't see your post until now.  I surely would have passed it on to Bohemain Gal on your behalf. I know she would have been very interested in participating.  I will try to contact her husband via emial so he can pass on the website information for the healer's schedule . I will also have him communicate to her that you were here posting her to send her this message. In the past, she has mentioned you often ( with love and admiration). I know she will be happy to hear that you are thinking about her.  Please send her prayers if possible. She is continuing to decline and now suffering in excruciating pain 24/7.

Many Thanks...Love, Hope 2017 

Contributor

@NAES1 wrote:

@Hope2017

@Justice4all

@Moonchilde

@dex

@I am still oxox

@Sparky3333

@dooBdoo

@NAES1...

So sorry I missed your post about the healer. Unfortunately, I haven't been on her for several days.  I know Bohemian Gal would have wanted to partcipate had she been aware.  I will pass the website information on to her husband via email so he can check the schedule for any upcoming group healings. I will also have him pass on the message that you were trying to reach her.  In the past she has mentioned your name to me (with love and admiration).  She will be happy to know you are thinking about her.   She is critically ill, and presently in severe pain 24/7, Please keep her in prayer if you would. I know she and her family would greatly appreciate it.  

Love and  Thanks..@Hope 2017 

@Moonchilde@....I also am sending my prayers to @Stormy123 for a full healing.  Bohemian Gal asks about her often praying for Stormy's recovery every day.

Love, Hope 2017

Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde

Have you heard from Stormygirl123 lately?

Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@Moonchilde

Thank you.

@butterfly123,

@   >>>> "just now saw this...1st thing, and so glad you bumped this UP again..I had sent to Pam ( over to one of the other post, may BE the older one where [all] of were posting back & forth, especially several post from @BohemianGal -through @Hope2017.

I started a beginner again on Monday around 12 noon, then left all day until now.

Thank you very much. I wanted to know!! Smiley Happy from Heart  to Heart

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@Moonchilde

Thank you.

@butterfly123, I have - and just wrote to her a few minutes ago.

She cruises the forums occasionally, and I have told her that people ask about her. She appreciates that - but lately has found the forums as a whole depressing and annoying - and I must agree with her. She just hasn’t felt motivated to post.  But as far as I’m aware she’s doing okay physically, though no one on a medical level really wants to help her; she is still refused treatment because they’re afraid of her condition.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde Thanks for the update.I am happy that she is doing as well as possible given that she gets no extra treatment.I wish she would come back to post with us but I understand that she needs to only be uplifted and this place can be rough at times.I wish her only the best and hope that some doctor will try to work with her condition and bring some hope.