Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde

I understand.

I’m hopeful that Stormy will be able to see her friend from Colorado.

Thank you for the update.

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@Moonchilde

I understand.

I’m hopeful that Stormy will be able to see her friend from Colorado.

Thank you for the update.

@butterfly123 She definitely still has plans to do that, in the spring.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

Hello Again @Stormygirl

I was able to contact Bohemian Gal through her DH, and tonight he passed on your message. She was so happy to hear that you had actually posted, she had tears of joy running down her eyes!!!. She sends her love Heartand "gentle hugs" back to you and misses you as well.  

Her DH told me (sadly) she is also DNR at this point, (barely 75 lbs), and primarily bedridden. However, despite her declining health she is trying to take "moment by moment" and holds on to hope and faith. She is a strong believer in prayer and miracles, and prays for complete healing. He said she includes you and many others in those prayers each day as well. 

I pray for you both. I must say, you are two strong and courageous women with beautiful spirits. No doubt, you are both an inspiration to all who know you personally and here on these boards.

Love and Blessings...

Hope 17 and Bohemain Gal

@Hope2017

I have been gone for over 1 week, but did (maybe) 3 small replies and comment posts today and on the 22 of January/'18

"...wondering -please- if there is any updated news I, along with many others, about @Stormygirl and @BohemianGal"?...

Hello to @Moonchilde      Smiley Happy and Heart for all you do. Thank you caring friend, Moonchilde.

I possibly could have missed a lot being absent (important errands that needed to be taken care of) before it was any colder. I usually try and check some of the back posts if and when I find those.

Have a great enjoyable ending with many eventful surprises through January and hopefully, for all of 2018.  

Thank you for reading, NAES. 

January 24th, 2018: Wednesday.

Respected Contributor

Wow, @Stormygirl, am I excited to hear from you!!  How are you?

Esteemed Contributor

@Stormygirl, not sure where you are. I got a notification you had hearted one of my posts, perhaps on this thread?

Anyway, if you are here, I'm so glad to "see" you! How are you doing?

Did you get to go to Colorado?

Honored Contributor

Dear Heart I'm thinking of you. I hope you are doing betterHeart

Honored Contributor

@Stormygirl are you back? I am always thinking and worrying about you.Moonchilde is not posting lately either so now we are left wondering about her too.

Valued Contributor

@dexwrote:

@Stormygirl are you back? I am always thinking and worrying about you.Moonchilde is not posting lately either so now we are left wondering about her too.

@dex 

@Moonchilde & @Stormygirl know each other thru email?

Miss seeing their posts. Hope everything's ok.

Good thoughts to both.

🌺

Esteemed Contributor

@NAES1wrote:

wrote:

Hello Again @Stormygirl

I was able to contact Bohemian Gal through her DH, and tonight he passed on your message. She was so happy to hear that you had actually posted, she had tears of joy running down her eyes!!!. She sends her love Heartand "gentle hugs" back to you and misses you as well.  

Her DH told me (sadly) she is also DNR at this point, (barely 75 lbs), and primarily bedridden. However, despite her declining health she is trying to take "moment by moment" and holds on to hope and faith. She is a strong believer in prayer and miracles, and prays for complete healing. He said she includes you and many others in those prayers each day as well. 

I pray for you both. I must say, you are two strong and courageous women with beautiful spirits. No doubt, you are both an inspiration to all who know you personally and here on these boards.

Love and Blessings...

Hope 17 and Bohemain Gal

@Hope2017

I have been gone for over 1 week, but did (maybe) 3 small replies and comment posts today and on the 22 of January/'18

"...wondering -please- if there is any updated news I, along with many others, about @Stormygirl and @BohemianGal"?...

Hello to @Moonchilde      Smiley Happy and Heart for all you do. Thank you caring friend, Moonchilde.

I possibly could have missed a lot being absent (important errands that needed to be taken care of) before it was any colder. I usually try and check some of the back posts if and when I find those.

Have a great enjoyable ending with many eventful surprises through January and hopefully, for all of 2018.  

Thank you for reading, NAES. 

January 24th, 2018: Wednesday.

Dear friend, @esmeesmerelda,

I had rec'd your note where you had read, and sent a  ___*detailed message___ ``to the best of my ability.

Quite detailed. And it blew off. I rarely post much anymore since this format has so many problems. But if you would like, I can try again. 

Send you a hug for asking, for caring. I'll brief you when i hear any thing. Hello to @MoonchildeSmiley Happy

As of now, I have gather no updated news on either. 

@BohemianGal@, or on @Stormy, through Moonchilde. 

BohememianGal has som connections through brief messages from @Hope2017.

I'll rewrite it . I have no contriol of this new better than ever LOAD/ UNLOAD messaging board. 

Hope to her positive news from both, soon. I do know that Storm was to go to Colorado with her husband in April of this year. I have ever belief that @Hope2017 will reach me when she is notified of @BohemianGal.

Sending a hug and a Heart for caring. 

NAES

March 21, 2018