Contributor

@Stormygirl wrote:

@Hope2017 thank you so much for getting the message to BoheminaGal...I pray for her. I am also a DNR and havent been posting last few days. I dont have the strength at times so I will come sporadically. Tell her I love her and I am so happy that she has a friend like you. Hugs and please have a nice Thanksgiving. xxxxxxx Stormy

@Stormygirl....

I passed on your message to BohemianGal's DH. He read her your response and said it brought a smile to her face and she said "That's my Stormy Girl!..We we hold eachother up in prayer and spirit".  She also wished you as well as all here a peaceful Thanksgiving.

Love, @Hope2017 and Bohemain Gal..Heart

@I am still oxox....Yes, I agree with you completely.  Most people here (and the world in general) seem to "miss" the true "meaning of life". They take so much for granted...the ability to open their eyes and see, get out of bed in the morning and walk, to speak, have decent health, basic comforts of food and shelter. They fail to give "Thanks" for all they "Have, but complain about "petty" things or what they "Don't Have". It's human nature I suppose. Most can't appreciate the blessing they have until they've experience "LOSING THEM"..  

Respected Contributor

@Stormygirl

I am thankful for knowing you.  Love, Justice

Honored Contributor

@StormygirlYou are a mystery to me sometimes...just when I think life is a little better for you I find that you have been feeling very unwell.Stormy I think about you all of the time...how brave,how you never complain and how you try to be uplifting for others.I guess I don't read deep between the lines enough to know that you are only showing us the positives. You are an inspiration and I am grateful and thankful for all of the time that you have shared with me.

@Stormygirl wrote:

@I am still oxox is so nice to see you posting. Each day is different and my better times are in day. Nights can be very bad still with fevers, seizures and severe pain, but posting some seems to be at least taking my mind off of the progression of my illness.

My prognosis is very poor but am determined to live each day to the fullest while i can. Life has been reduced to its simplest terms. I think that is a good lesson in iteself! I do not sweat the small things anymore. I beat Hospice but may soon be again in Pallative Care. I no longer feart he "what ifs" I remain a DNR (No heroic measures)

I hope you are doing well and have a wonderful holiday season. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Stormy

Respected Contributor

@Stormygirl

How have you been?  

Respected Contributor

Hi, Stormy.  I am always thinking of you......

Honored Contributor

@Justice4all I always think about her and hope that she is okay.Nice to see that you are also watching out for her.I hope she knows that we never forget her.

Respected Contributor

@dex

And when I think about her suffering, it is so sad that if the doctors responsible for what seems medical neglect had paid the gazillion dollars they owe her, she would have been able to go anyplace to be treated.

@Stormygirl   Love always, Justice

Super Contributor

I wonder if this could help her?..Charlie Goldsmith has a show called the healer and its very imprssive what he has done to help people with pain...Its on TLC on mon nights..He is doing a worldwide group healing on sat the 2nd at 4 pm pst..Its free as he has never charged anyone for a healing.Am posting email on what to do to partake in this..Nothing to loose and worth a try and it will take all of 10 min..

@Stormygirl @Moonchilde @Hope2017 @dex@Justice4allHoping someone can let stormy and bohemiangal know this.

Note from Charlie

The results from these group sessions can be pretty good, but not like what you'll see when I work one-on-one. This time there are many thousands more people than I've ever worked on at once. I'm not sure how that will affect it, but it seems obvious that it'll be very diluted. So please have no expectations and just see what happens. I hope it does good things for you.

Instructions

Before the session it can be good to write a list of what you'd like worked on. You don’t have to do this, you can simply think about it.

I suggest lying down and relaxing for 5 minutes at the time of the session wherever you are in the world. 

There is no broadcast or phone call. That's it, it's very simple. Just lying down. Relaxing.

It doesn't matter where you are, home, car, office toilet, etc. That’s fine. Quiet is ideal.

You don't need to do or think of anything other than hopefully enjoying the peace.

There is no cost for this.

See below for the time in your location.

Sat dec 2nd 4pm PST.....7pm EST.

Honored Contributor

@Sparky3333 I know moonchilde has a way to contact her so I hope she sees your post.That sounds interesting and maybe it could help.

Esteemed Contributor

@Stormygirl123     Heart~ so much admiration for you.

You are such a beautiful soul with a God given trait, of which~ what life is to be. 

I have read each post that you have endearing sent to us with love.

Being a medical (if that is of any importance(?) professional, you innately know -as I have witnessed many - many times.

"TIME: it is when the patient is at her, his rock bottom chance~ ``that what was imortant`` at one time, in their life is no longer ... when the veil of  'health' is one's priority. You knew that a long time ago".

I do not think that I have missed a day not thinking of you. Stormy,

I know God's Will. I may, at times, not understand everything, nor do I believe there are others that can offer more than I, also. But, I do know that "to be loved and to love" is our sole purpose why we exist. Heart

I have you on my congregation prayer list, and prayers reach farther out than you can imagine. You have sent more Hope to others than those to you Heart

Believe that for as ~certain~.

I can absolutely understand your belief, those few words: when referring to The Armchair Combatants.

"They breed like a virus. They thrive on faux - self impressed jargon that extends to their consecutive expeditiously Poverty of  psychological reasoning  of perception for many medical understanding, and observe nature to the non understanding".

My prayers are continuously~ I have faith with all of God's wills. 

I trust to know that you are above, being intellectually HOLDING. Heart

Heart  NAES

November 30, 2017                                   love