Respected Contributor

@Stormygirl wrote:

@Texasmouse awww hoping you have a nice trip and a stress free one too! Hey we all need to vent once in awhile and I  always try to approach with good humor LOL. I am sure reading your posts I have learned a thing or two as well. Love ya and give that nice hubby a hug from me and my DH. xxxxxxxx Love Stormy

@Stormygirl Thanks!  Will do!  You and your DH have a wonderful Thanksgiving! xoxo!

Respected Contributor

@Stormygirl

I've become bionic as of a few months ago - bilateral hip replacement!  

Trusted Contributor

@Justice4all Oh wow are you OK??? I hope your new swivel is as good as new...or better! Hope soon you will be dancing and doing the 2 step? I didnt know and big hugs to you. Hope you are healing now. xxxxxxxxxxxxx Stormy

Trusted Contributor

@Justice4all I am trying to get the Medical OK to visit a friend in  Colorado! She ives near Pikes Peak in the "Rocky Mountain HIgh" LOL Should be fun change from being a flat lander LOL. If you are near there let me know! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Stormy

Honored Contributor

Hey beautiful @Stormygirl

It's so very good to see you posting here.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama always great to see you posting here too. Hugs and hope you have a wonderful and healthy holiday season! xxxxx Stormy

Contributor

Hello @StormygirlWoman Happy..I just came across this thread and see you are posting again!!!  I have been looking every day at the thread your dear friend @Moonchilde began on Wellness but couldn't find an update on how you were doing.  

Although I am "clueless" to where you began posting again, etc. by the context of what I'm reading here, it appears you are " hanging in" and  surely haven't lost the wondeful sense of humor I have only heard aboutSmiley Happy 

I will certainly update my dear friend Bohemian Gal through her DH so he can pass on the news that you are posting again!  She will be so happy to learn this!.  Although she is bedridden and her medical condiiton is now critcal she continues to ask about you every day. She told me on numerous occassions your strength, courage, and outlook on life has been an inspiration to her since she began to read your posts here. 

Maybe you (or someone else here) can direct me to where you began posting so I can "get the full story of what you've been posting..I could always use a good laugh..lol.....

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

Wishing you ALL THE BEST...

LOVE, @Hope2017( and Bohemian Gal)Heart

Respected Contributor

@Stormygirl

Nowhere near the Rockies!  Though I'd love to go...Too soon for me though!

Trusted Contributor

@Hope2017 Oh wow so nice to see you posting. Please tell @BohemianGal I said hello and gentle hugs to her. I miss her soo much!

I think I began posting just a few days ago! Can click on my name I think to see my posts? I am so sorry our friend is critical and if I can help in any way....just say the word! I miss her posts so much. Oh you know me I always lace my thoughts with a bit of "stormy humor" and colorful metaphors LOL. I think my humor carried me through some really dark times.

Hugs to you and please tell me any updates. Love ya xxxxxxxxxxxxx Stormy

Respected Contributor

@Stormygirl

Ok, Stormy, I'll be off and on all day because I have to try to make the barely habitable habitation habitable!  It's a joy that you're here!

xxxxxxxxx Justice