Honored Contributor

Nope.  I see it as nobody's beeswax to wonder what someone else makes.  To me, it's just unnecessarily nosy. Then would you wonder where they live and how much and what they buy and how much?  Do they have savings?  Etc.  

Why on earth go there. 

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I have no idea at all, I can't even guess.  Do you really QVC????  I ask because not ALL of the models are young, not by a long shot.  And they aren't all professional models, many of them of the models are now average, everyday women with bodies like the averagd QVC customer.  Which I appreciate because that gives us a better idea of what the clothes really look like.   I honestly don't think what they do is so hard that they can't work two shifts in a day, even the older ones.

If they are being paid, they are professional.  Not all professional models have "perfect" bodies.  Some professional models are average, everyday women........think petite, plus size, etc.........professional.Woman Wink

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@bewise"I know they all are young"

No they are not.  There are a few "older" models who appear to be senior citizens and/or close to it.

True!    Big variety of ages.