Honored Contributor

Has anyone seen any of his videos?I just watched.  be careful what you say to someone today.He has really great messages.

Honored Contributor

He reminds me of that guy that used to sell his books and CDs on QVC.  Can't think of his name -- had really big teeth.  I see this guy using the same techniques and style.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: UTube- Jay shetty

[ Edited ]

@rms1954 

Perhaps you are thinking of Tony Robins?  He sold a lot of his items on QVC for what seemed like a long time.

I bought a set of "motivational" discs.  While they didn't really help me at the time, I believe many people have found him helpful.

In my own life, I have to work things out inside myself.  Rarely has any outside motivational force helped me.  But, that's just me!

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman Yes, Tony Robins. 

Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@rms1954 

Perhaps you are thinking of Tony Robins?  He sold a lot of his items on QVC for what seemed like a long time.

I bought a set of "motivational" discs.  While they didn't really help me at the time, I believe many people have found him helpful.

In my own life, I have to work things out inside myself.  Rarely has any outside motivational force helped me.  But, that's just me!

Tony Robbins had some negative press lately.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for sharing. I hadn't heard of him. Just watched 2 of his videos, & I think the one about pressure would be beneficial for my son. 

Esteemed Contributor

I watch him on fb. I like him a lot.

Contributor

thanks for the recommendation @dex!